**Dayton at Summer Creek Updates**/Summer Creek wins 4-2

It was a good game . To bad creek fans and players don't have any respect . Let me rephrase that . Some , not gonna put all in that category . Will say that some of them , parents included need to be taken out behind the wood shed and taught some respect . Just remember you have to show respect to get it . Yall aren't getting anything from the broncos .

[quote name="DaytonBaseball101" post="1398490" timestamp="1367026280"]
It was a good game . To bad creek fans and players don't have any respect . Let me rephrase that . Some , not gonna put all in that category . Will say that some of them , parents included need to be taken out behind the wood shed and taught some respect . Just remember you have to show respect to get it . Yall aren't getting anything from the broncos .
[/quote]
We don't need your respect, we'll take the "W"s. Where's the class in your coach challenging a player? Please. By the way, there was a nice sized shed over behind the concession stand, didn't see any of the teachers leading the. Take this "L" with ya back down 1960 and get ready for another tail whooping on the grid iron! :o

[quote name="DaytonBaseball101" post="1398490" timestamp="1367026280"]
[/quote]
When there are fans that are disrespectful it really takes away from the game. I apologize on behalf of the SC family.

[quote name="aschom78" post="1398532" timestamp="1367030426"]
[quote author=DaytonBaseball101 link=topic=111474.msg1398490#msg1398490 date=1367026280]
[/quote]
When there are fans that are disrespectful it really takes away from the game. I apologize on behalf of the SC family.
[/quote]
Oh yeah, does anyone have a name of the kid that was talking trash to the coach? I don't think he will be playing in the post season.

[quote name="OctFeb" post="1398564" timestamp="1367033474"]
Dang looks like I missed some action... hate that parents/fans on ANY team wanna act childish. And if I am not mistaken Dayton is out of the playoffs.
[/quote]
Does crosby have a tie breaker over dayton?

[quote name="aschom78" post="1398568" timestamp="1367033870"]
[quote author=OctFeb link=topic=111474.msg1398564#msg1398564 date=1367033474]
Dang looks like I missed some action... hate that parents/fans on ANY team wanna act childish. And if I am not mistaken Dayton is out of the playoffs.
[/quote]
[/quote] Hmm haven't heard that... Not sure

[quote name="OctFeb" post="1398569" timestamp="1367034192"]
[quote author=aschom78 link=topic=111474.msg1398568#msg1398568 date=1367033870]
[quote author=OctFeb link=topic=111474.msg1398564#msg1398564 date=1367033474]
[/quote]
[/quote] Hmm haven't heard that... Not sure
[/quote]
With crosby winning and dayton losing tonight they both finish with a 9-7 record in district play so there has to be something to break that tie. I'm not a die hard baseball fan so I don't know what the criteria is.

Atomic pound puppy , we all know who won the first game . May not be in the books , but on the field we know who got the W . When your own coach shows up to a game and feels the need to apologize for his fans in advance , there is something wrong with that picture . Knowing there are parents in the stands that have players on the field , can't really blame the kids for their behavior , look at the example that have had set for them . Now as for my previous post , I'm not including everyone from summer creek but there is a select few that really need to take a look at the image they portray of themselves and the community . As for the shed , lol , that's a place you really don't want to go . From what I've seen , them dogs aren't anything but a bunch of bark , not a whole lot of bite in them .  For the creek players and fans that weren't involved with absolute joke of a display put on by a few of your players last night . Good luck to you all in the play offs . Try to represent 19-4- best you can .

[quote name="DaytonBaseball101" post="1398631" timestamp="1367070253"]
Atomic pound puppy , we all know who won the first game . May not be in the books , but on the field we know who got the W . When your own coach shows up to a game and feels the need to apologize for his fans in advance , there is something wrong with that picture . Knowing there are parents in the stands that have players on the field , can't really blame the kids for their behavior , look at the example that have had set for them . Now as for my previous post , I'm not including everyone from summer creek but there is a select few that really need to take a look at the image they portray of themselves and the community . As for the shed , lol , that's a place you really don't want to go . From what I've seen , them dogs aren't anything but a bunch of bark , not a whole lot of bite in them .  For the creek players and fans that weren't involved with absolute joke of a display put on by a few of your players last night . Good luck to you all in the play offs . Try to represent 19-4- best you can .
[/quote]
As for coach apologizing, wasn't for me. I wasn't at the first game, too busy umpiring my own game. That "L", oh that's in the books. Last nite I was actually agreeing with your ball coach on a strike call for us,but his azz was too chapped to hear it that way. So if he wants to bark at me, wrong guy because I WILL turn into that fan you love to hate. I bark all game,but I NEVER say anything derogatory or out of line because my son is on the team. Are there FANS that come to our games that I wish would stay home? Yes,but I'm not apologizing for them they're grown folk. If they want to put themselves and there kid out there like that, that's on them. Go get Crosby today!...............and that woodshed, I've been there a few times. Won some,loss some...............but I'm always willing to go. ;)

[quote name="Atomic Dawg" post="1398652" timestamp="1367073897"]
[quote author=DaytonBaseball101 link=topic=111474.msg1398631#msg1398631 date=1367070253]
[/quote]
As for coach apologizing, wasn't for me. I wasn't at the first game, too busy umpiring my own game. That "L", oh that's in the books. Last nite I was actually agreeing with your ball coach on a strike call for us,but his azz was too chapped to hear it that way. So if he wants to bark at me, wrong guy because I WILL turn into that fan you love to hate. I bark all game,but I NEVER say anything derogatory or out of line because my son is on the team. Are there FANS that come to our games that I wish would stay home? Yes,but I'm not apologizing for them they're grown folk. If they want to put themselves and there kid out there like that, that's on them. [b]Go get Crosby today!.[/b]..............and that woodshed, I've been there a few times. Won some,loss some...............but I'm always willing to go. ;)
[/quote] Arent they playing Monday?

Yes Monday at 7 in Huffman . Dawg it's all a done deal now . Your coach apalogized for the fans before our first game , we had yet to experienced those fans of which u speak . Didn't take long to see what he was talking about . But hey that's part of the game . I think we all have fans we wish would stay home . What's done is done . We have one more game to play to try and make it in to the playoffs , y'all are already in ,  congrats on that . I hope the broncos will be joining the dawgs in representing 19-4a . This was one if the most competitive seasons I have seen in our district in a while . I am eager to see how well we will match up with the competition in the playoffs . Good luck , see y'all again next year .

[quote name="DaytonBaseball101" post="1398685" timestamp="1367088666"]
Yes Monday at 7 in Huffman . Dawg it's all a done deal now . Your coach apalogized for the fans before our first game , we had yet to experienced those fans of which u speak . Didn't take long to see what he was talking about . But hey that's part of the game . I think we all have fans we wish would stay home . What's done is done . We have one more game to play to try and make it in to the playoffs , y'all are already in ,  congrats on that . I hope the broncos will be joining the dawgs in representing 19-4a . This was one if the most competitive seasons I have seen in our district in a while . I am eager to see how well we will match up with the competition in the playoffs . Good luck , see y'all again next year .
[/quote]
Monday in Huffman? I'm there. Going to be very interesting to see who they'll throw with playoffs starting Wednesday or Thursday. Good luck to the Broncos as well. See ya there Monday.

Bronco fan. You are really coming off as a sore loser. For everything you are being critical of SC, it could be said Dayton is no better. I feel your disappointment in losing game 1 after not holding a 2 run lead going to the 7th inning. Your coach should have made a pitching change earlier. In that game, your fan (a grown man) yelled to our batter to “sit down” after striking out by the reliever that came in the game. Your player that grounded out late in the game that was still upset about a ball called strike told the home plate ump “this one is on you “ . Is the class you speak of? You deserve respect? Things happen during the course of sporting events that cause reactions, some good and some bad.  By your post it is safe to assume you agree with your coaches’ actions at the end of game 2 by taking the kids off the field and not shaking hands. This is a great life lesson Bronco fan. Always show you are the better one and have more class than others.  That evidently is something not taught in your neck of the woods. More evident, your coach challenging an opposing high school player. Our fan base is learning slowly that a baseball event is different than football. They are vocal. Did you attend the Dayton v. SC football game at your place?

[quote name="SUNSHINE123" post="1399040" timestamp="1367250173"]
I hope Crosby beats Dayton...Dayton coach has no sportsmanship he cusses out the players on the teams they are playing. He dont need to take his anger out on the player just because Dayton is getting beat and the summer creek fans are being load thats part of a game.
[/quote]can you explain what being load is? I will be the first bronco fan to apologize if our coach was cussing at one of your kids. I just dont believe it. I do agree that any coach dont be needing to takes it out on the players. Good luck in the playoffs.

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1399107" timestamp="1367262999"]
[quote author=SUNSHINE123 link=topic=111474.msg1399040#msg1399040 date=1367250173]
I hope Crosby beats Dayton...Dayton coach has no sportsmanship he cusses out the players on the teams they are playing. He dont need to take his anger out on the player just because Dayton is getting beat and the summer creek fans are being load thats part of a game.
[/quote]can you explain what being load is? I will be the first bronco fan to apologize if our coach was cussing at one of your kids. I just dont believe it. I do agree that any coach dont be needing to takes it out on the players. Good luck in the playoffs.
[/quote]

I don't believe it either.  We all know you have to have front teeth to sound out the "F" or "S" words....  ;D ;D ;D  Always controversy when a team wears purple......just saying......  ;) ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder