*Rockets vs Thunder playoff thread*

king

Rockets could take a game or 2, if they play mistake free ball. Make Westbrook frustrated. Jeremy Lin needs to stop playing like an average point guard, Harden needs to limit his turnovers. Thunder has too much experience. Rockets are youngest team in the nba, and they need 1 more piece to be a title contender.

What a game 2 battle!  Rockets had this game won, until that no call when perkins grabbed parsons arm by the end! Beverly is a beast! Now we know we can play with them.  Most likely wont win this series, but we can give them one heck of a fight!

Wasn't able to watch the game last night, but I recorded it and watched it early this morning. Rockets did not give up after being down 15. Very impressive for such a young team. Gotta love the fight and perseverance they demonstrated. I agree King; I don't see them winning the series, but they will definitely make the Thunder earn it.

Sometimes I think Harden tries to force too many things, but then his creativity makes those around him better.

Can't believe the hold on Parsons from Perkins wasn't called. That's about as cheap and dirty as it gets, IMO. If he will hold someone so intently, what won't he do to get an advantage? I've always liked Perk, but I don't like cheaters. After watching the replay though, I don't think Parsons would have been able to make a play anyway.

[quote name="Honest Abe" post="1399389" timestamp="1367337503"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=111257.msg1399316#msg1399316 date=1367327031]
All they did was prolong the inevitable.
[/quote]Rockets made it at least one game further than the Lakers! ;)
[/quote]
Yeah that's true but was the rockets down five key players three of them being starters and one of them being Kobe Bryant?

[quote name="king" post="1401012" timestamp="1367636896"]
Kevin Durant has been talkin a bunch of noise this playoffs.
[/quote]

Yes he has and isn't backing it up.  This series just proves how much better LeBron is than the rest of the league.  Durant may be 2nd, but it isn't even close.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83