Beaumont Enterprise Super Gold Team

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1392630" timestamp="1365472126"]
[quote author=team first link=topic=110906.msg1392424#msg1392424 date=1365437938]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=110906.msg1392394#msg1392394 date=1365432824]
[quote author=Big girl link=topic=110906.msg1392372#msg1392372 date=1365426734]
Congratulations to all that made the team, but in the grand scheme of things, I would prefer to make an All-State team when compared to a local super goal team. :D
[/quote] Or, in the grand scheme of things, making the country's Top 100 list better than making All -State in some circles.  Just depends where one stands.  ;)
[/quote]
Or, in the grand scheme of things, making the country's Top 100 list at a height of 6 foot or taller is better than making it at a height of 6 foot or less
[/quote] I hope you're watching the "small" guards on Michigan and Louisville teams  6'0 and under. Watch and learn  ;)
[/quote]
I did notice the 1 kid on a roster of 30 something that was under 6 foot. He was 5'11. So out of 30 something playing for the championship one was listed under 6 foot. Shouldn't be a surprise to anyone

[quote name="team first" post="1392673" timestamp="1365484790"]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=110906.msg1392630#msg1392630 date=1365472126]
[quote author=team first link=topic=110906.msg1392424#msg1392424 date=1365437938]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=110906.msg1392394#msg1392394 date=1365432824]
[quote author=Big girl link=topic=110906.msg1392372#msg1392372 date=1365426734]
Congratulations to all that made the team, but in the grand scheme of things, I would prefer to make an All-State team when compared to a local super goal team. :D
[/quote] Or, in the grand scheme of things, making the country's Top 100 list better than making All -State in some circles.  Just depends where one stands.  ;)
[/quote]
Or, in the grand scheme of things, making the country's Top 100 list at a height of 6 foot or taller is better than making it at a height of 6 foot or less
[/quote] I hope you're watching the "small" guards on Michigan and Louisville teams  6'0 and under. Watch and learn  ;)
[/quote]
I did notice the 1 kid on a roster of 30 something that was under 6 foot. He was 5'11. So out of 30 something playing for the championship one was listed under 6 foot. Shouldn't be a surprise to anyone
[/quote] Please don't go by height listed. Height is usually added by a foot or two. At least three small guards listed at 6'0" from last night.

Best 10. ROFLMBO. Apparantantly the TABC (Texas Association of Basketball coaches) didn't feel that way...I have seen numerous list where people gave that opinion on who were the best in the area. On one list Zjori was 2nd, he was 4th on the another. Now youre saying he was not in the Top 10. Blue Dove do you really think your son is better then Zjori. He avg 14 pts a game and shot about 25% from the field and you have the audacity to talk about Zjoris flaws.

[quote name="Big girl" post="1392691" timestamp="1365511844"]
Best 10. ROFLMBO. Apparantantly the TABC (Texas Association of Basketball coaches) didn't feel that way...I have seen numerous list where people gave that opinion on who were the best in the area. On one list Zjori was 2nd, he was 4th on the another. Now youre saying he was not in the Top 10. Blue Dove do you really think your son is better then Zjori. He avg 14 pts a game and shot about 25% from the field and you have the audacity to talk about Zjoris flaws.
[/quote] Let us all pray! Cause Big O Girl (BOG)trying hard to push buttons. But anyway BOG, you are missing the whole picture here. You are getting caught up in lists, rankings, etc. Thats small stuff. There is a bigger picture and obviously you can't grasp whats happening out here in the real world of basketball & sports.....smh

[quote name="Big girl" post="1392628" timestamp="1365471996"]
His coach is Omar Sneed, he plays professionally in Turkey.
[/quote]
I know Omar Sneed very well...One of the best to come out of Beaumont...Omar knows his stuff, however, playing on a high level DOES NOT constitute KNOWING the game as a coach would....Omar is smart, and wants to coach when he is done playing...But I am CERTAIN he will tell you that he will have to learn the game from the coaching side of things...Because he IS pretty smart.. ;)....Again, good luck to you and "yours"... ::)

I'm responding @ the butt end of the convo( but I read previous pages)
Please hear me out. Dickie & Big Girl, when it comes to these kids, if you have something personal you want to say please PM that person because word may get back to that kid by someone reading this public forum & it could affect his/ her upcoming AAU game mentally(trying to prove us wrong) Big Girl, kudos for protecting your family, but please listen up. Your Fam is trying to play @ the next level. You are on here going back & forth with a college coach. Doesn't matter what level he is on. Would you have such harsh words if he were a top D1 Asst Coach? All I'm saying is Coaches know Coaches and you know as well as I know Big Girl, men gossip more than women Lol. So he has friends @ other colleges @ various levels that could give your Fam a look just because he asked. I know his comments are critical at times, but that's ok. Your Fam don't need smoke blown up his butt all day long or yes men telling him how good he is. If you're going to listen to anyone, listen to the College Coach who sees this everyday. My advice to your Cousin would be to fine tune the basketball game, were no reinventing the wheel, so just by playing everyday he will get better. I'm more concerned with the mental side because he may play for a Coach like the 2 guys @ Rutgers. If he does,he will have to have a pair of nuggets down there. For he record, if these kids think sports center will save them every time something like this happens, they are sadly mistaken. More times than not your scholarship will go before the Coach. This was isolated. I know those 2 guys went overboard, but I wouldn't bet on the Coach getting fired every time. Just a little word to the wise. I Pray this helps someone. Good Day everyone.

Mighty Bumblebees

[quote name="Bigcam2903" post="1392740" timestamp="1365523633"]
I'm responding @ the butt end of the convo( but I read previous pages)
Please hear me out. Dickie & Big Girl, when it comes to these kids, if you have something personal you want to say please PM that person because word may get back to that kid by someone reading this public forum & it could affect his/ her upcoming AAU game mentally(trying to prove us wrong) Big Girl, kudos for protecting your family, but please listen up. Your Fam is trying to play @ the next level. You are on here going back & forth with a college coach. Doesn't matter what level he is on. Would you have such harsh words if he were a top D1 Asst Coach? All I'm saying is Coaches know Coaches and you know as well as I know Big Girl, men gossip more than women Lol. So he has friends @ other colleges @ various levels that could give your Fam a look just because he asked. I know his comments are critical at times, but that's ok. Your Fam don't need smoke blown up his butt all day long or yes men telling him how good he is. If you're going to listen to anyone, listen to the College Coach who sees this everyday. My advice to your Cousin would be to fine tune the basketball game, were no reinventing the wheel, so just by playing everyday he will get better. I'm more concerned with the mental side because he may play for a Coach like the 2 guys @ Rutgers. If he does,he will have to have a pair of nuggets down there. For he record, if these kids think sports center will save them every time something like this happens, they are sadly mistaken. More times than not your scholarship will go before the Coach. This was isolated. I know those 2 guys went overboard, but I wouldn't bet on the Coach getting fired every time. Just a little word to the wise. I Pray this helps someone. Good Day everyone.

Mighty Bumblebees
[/quote]

Great post! 8)

I like it. I was going to say that I was done posting because I dont want to hurt Zjori in any way. His opinion is not mine. He couldn't care less about the team I dont want people to mistreat him because they dont like me. I also dont want people saying things about him that are not true.... I am read some threads where people have said some untrue things about him and that infuriates me. :)

[quote name="Big girl" post="1392751" timestamp="1365527131"]
FYI. I dont have a problem with Dick Vitale at least he knows about basketball. I have a problem with Blue Dove. This guys has been attacking my cousin since he was in middle school. I can pull up some old threads. ;D
[/quote] Nothing personal against your cousin. It was all in competition between HJ and HF  ::)

[quote name="Big girl" post="1392763" timestamp="1365529117"]
Blue Dove, he is a kid. How was he supposed to know that it was nothing personal? His mother thought that you were being really mean so what do you think Zjori thought? :(
[/quote] Ah, I think you're taking this way over the top. I talked about HJ's whole program all in friendly competition. Now, do your research and see all the good things I said about your cousin.  ;)

One thing that i remember vividly is that you lied on him. You said that he was rude and refused to come out of a "LIL Dribblers" basketball game after the coach asked him to. You totally took that out of context and posted it. I remember a few people who read your post talked about how Zjori had a bad attitude based soley on what you wrote. In actuality, he told his coach he did not need to come out of the game, he was ok. (His coach thought he was hurt) I remember you and his mother having words on this thread in regards to your lie.

[quote name="Big girl" post="1392767" timestamp="1365529796"]
One thing that i remember vividly is that you lied on him. You said that he was rude and refused to come out of a "LIL Dribblers" basketball game after the coach asked him to. You totally took that out of context and posted it. I remember a few people who read your post talked about how Zjori had a bad attitude based soley on what you wrote. In actuality, he told his coach he did not need to come out of the game, he was ok. (His coach thought he was hurt) I remember you and his mother having words on this thread in regards to your lie.
[/quote] Hmmm? PM me the post

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn