*Opening day-Rangers @ Astros*

king

First Grade A first grade teacher explains to her class that she is a Houston Astros fan. She asks her students to raise their hands if they were Astros fans, too. Not really knowing what a Astros fan was, but wanting to be like their teacher, hands explode into the air. There is, however, one exception. A girl named Mary has not gone along with the crowd. The teacher asks her why she has decided to be different. "Because I'm not a Astros fan." "Then," asks the teacher, "what are you?" "Why I'm proud to be a Texas Rangers fan.", boasts the little girl. The teacher is a little perturbed now, her face slightly red. She asks Mary why she is a Rangers fan. "Well, My Dad and Mom are Rangers fans, and I'm a Rangers fan, too!" The teacher is now angry. "That's no reason," she says loudly. "What if your mom was a moron, and your dad was a moron, What would you be then?" A pause, and a smile. "Then," says Mary, "I'd be a Astros fan."

;D

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1390414" timestamp="1364783474"]
First Grade A first grade teacher explains to her class that she is a Houston Astros fan. She asks her students to raise their hands if they were Astros fans, too. Not really knowing what a Astros fan was, but wanting to be like their teacher, hands explode into the air. There is, however, one exception. A girl named Mary has not gone along with the crowd. The teacher asks her why she has decided to be different. "Because I'm not a Astros fan." "Then," asks the teacher, "what are you?" "Why I'm proud to be a Texas Rangers fan.", boasts the little girl. The teacher is a little perturbed now, her face slightly red. She asks Mary why she is a Rangers fan. "Well, My Dad and Mom are Rangers fans, and I'm a Rangers fan, too!" The teacher is now angry. "That's no reason," she says loudly. "What if your mom was a moron, and your dad was a moron, What would you be then?" A pause, and a smile. "Then," says Mary, "I'd be a Astros fan."

;D
[/quote]

Even though I am a die hard Astros fan!!! That was funny ;D ;D

;D
[/quote]
That's old. Come on buddy that's the best you can come up with?

[quote name="Farmer Fran" post="1390416" timestamp="1364783577"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=110405.msg1390414#msg1390414 date=1364783474]

;D
[/quote]

Even though I am a die hard Astros fan!!! That was funny ;D ;D
[/quote] ;D

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="PhatMack19" post="1390419" timestamp="1364783772"]
Lyle Lovette twice?  We can't do any better than that?
[/quote]
We are on a tight budget ;D

Guest Air Bisquit
Astros leading 8-2 going to the 9th.

Rangers are looking more like a triple A team than than the Stros tonight, a lot of misplayed balls by the Rangers.

Maxwell with 2 stand up triples tonight for Houston

[quote name="Farmer Fran" post="1390425" timestamp="1364785190"]
Astros leading 8-2 going to the 9th.

Rangers are looking more like a triple A team than than the Stros tonight, [b]a lot of misplayed balls by the Rangers[/b].

Maxwell with 2 stand up triples tonight for Houston
[/quote] Got that right, smh, im just glad its the 1st game and not a playoff clinching game.  :-[

Guest Air Bisquit
You will probably never hear me say this but 1 time this year.
[move][size=14pt][b]The Astros are in 1st place in the American league West!!![/b][/size][/move]

;D ;D ;D

FINAL: Houston 8 Texas 2

[quote name="Farmer Fran" post="1390427" timestamp="1364785713"]
You will probably never hear me say this but 1 time this year.
[move][size=14pt][b]The Astros are in 1st place in the American league West!!![/b][/size][/move]

;D ;D ;D

FINAL: Houston 8 Texas 2
[/quote] ;D

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="PhatMack19" post="1390429" timestamp="1364786326"]
Justin Maxwell is a freak athlete.  If he can keep his average up, he will be a star in this league.
[/quote]

I agree! That catch he made up against the wall and in the corner was impressive.

;D
[/quote]
Keep your day job, Mr. BG. :D 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder