Silsbee v Woodville/Silsbee wins 11-0 in 5

The Silsbee Tigers will travel to Woodville to take on the Eagles in a non-district baseball game. The Tigers have won the last three game, winning last year by a score of 12-3. JV will kick thing off at 4:30 and Varsity should start around 7:00.

Well Woodville must have improved a lot since the HJ  20 to 2 Game. What would the be the improvement? Silsbee has Seen some good pitching this year. LCM, Vidor, Dibol, BC, LUM, Barbers Hill, Dayton, Livingston. And all are extreamly good at the fielding and Bats.    Alone with some others that are good also Jasper, Memorial. I know that sounds odd but play them before you Say anything.  They have turned baseball around in PA they are a scrappy team. Hats off to Memorial.  I just dont see Woodville scoring 6 on Silsbee. But hey its baseball anything can happen.

[quote name="eagleswoodville#1" post="1382790" timestamp="1362502245"]
With all the injuries and errors, it's hard to give them much of a chance. But I definitely won't say Silsbee by 15+. Lol if Woodville plays well, it could be a close game.

Silsbee 12
Woodville 6
[/quote]
You are confusing me - 12 to 6 is close?

[quote name="longball24" post="1382768" timestamp="1362498706"]
woodville is hurting right now 2 shoulder surgeries 1 hamstring and 1 back injury.
[/quote]
All of that in a "No contact" sport.  I'm sorry for the players whose season has been impaired - but does Woodville have any kind of conditioning program in off season?

[quote name="usedtobe" post="1382825" timestamp="1362508155"]
[quote author=eagleswoodville#1 link=topic=110005.msg1382790#msg1382790 date=1362502245]
With all the injuries and errors, it's hard to give them much of a chance. But I definitely won't say Silsbee by 15+. Lol if Woodville plays well, it could be a close game.

Silsbee 12
Woodville 6
[/quote]
You are confusing me - 12 to 6 is close?
[/quote]
I said IF they play well it COULD be a close game. The score was my prediction on how it will go. It COULD be closer if Woodville plays up to their potential.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83