Jump to content

NHSBulldogFan

Members
  • Posts

    2,508
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6

Everything posted by NHSBulldogFan

  1. Got a buddy of mine at the game Willowridge has a pick 6 Texas City offense hasn't showed up yet
  2. Not texas sized but still good you'll like it if you like chicken fried steak not far from the stadium either
  3. I like Mike's all you can eat fish and chicken fried steak
  4. Already counting the Bulldogs out next week I see...
  5. JV Santa Fe 14 Nederland 6
  6. Since when does the Superintendent coach defense?
  7. Felt that way too TBH
  8. Still a few games to go before that this was a good win
  9. Bulldogs came with an excellent defensive game plan played the best game I've seen all year including the game last week vs. will ...on the Dayton side I got the vibe that they thought this would be an easy win they looked off to me from what I saw of them earlier this year
  10. Bulldog Special Teams strikes again😄
  11. Traffic wasn't pretty
  12. It's going to be a long night
  13. It's never a good sign when your team shows up late🤦
  14. Dayton by double digits...Dayton offense has been pretty much unstoppable all year and the Bulldog defense is actually worse than last year when Dayton put 45 on the board recipe for disaster
  15. Not only that he would have been running gassers until he puked
  16. That last drive exposed how bad the secondary is any team that has a decent passing game will beat Nederland
  17. It would have been 35-0 had we not pulled a Leon Lett
  18. Freshman: Lumberton 35 Nederland 14
  19. Depends if Willowridge throws the ball
  20. Makes me wonder how bad the mid-county schools are now
  21. 50 points to Newton shameful
  22. I've got FBM in this but it could be worse...you could be a fan of the team across the tracks who is about to be 0-4
×
×
  • Create New...