Jump to content

D3zii

Members
  • Posts

    2,246
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by D3zii

  1. Imo Brook will surprise alot of ppl, who dont know what they have coming up,...You never know with kids, but if the ones I'm hearing attend Brook like they're suppose to, we may have a new king of the Hill in SETX basketball
  2. I remember after Arceneaux hit the game winning shot everyone thought he was transferring. Just give it a rest guys, these are neighborhood kids, not kids playing from different cities or something like that. Homegrown kids who wanted to go to (at the time Central, Ozen or Brook) I don't think we will have to worry about transferring out to schools like IMG, Oak Hill or etc. like other schools do.
  3. Take a bow sir, thank you for all you did!!!!
  4. Yep everybody back except Arceneaux!!!! Big part but I believe we got some boys coming back
  5. He did man but Arceneaux showed up at the end to ice it. . Can we do a Co-MVP
  6. Come on BU 55 View 53 gone come down to the last secs seems like
  7. Man these Refs!!!!! Some good calls but come on
  8. Bad call but ball don’t lie let’s Go!!!
  9. Man if Yates don’t turn it on idk!!!! Dotson might have to shoulder the load
  10. Ayyy Timberview hit some big shots, I’m interested to see if they can keep hitting like they are. . BU needs to settle in, Yate Arce and Porchea need to get going. . They haven’t settled in yet but Dotson has showed up
  11. Let’s get it!!!!!! Predicting a wolves win today
  12. Man I know I chose DVille but Cita impressed me. . At the end of the day though Cita didn’t have the ballers DFW high, I mean Duncanville had
  13. Yea nobody is beating D'Ville so it really doesn't matter
  14. I just hope United doesn't think Kimball was their State Championship and come out and handles business Saturday
  15. Definitely trying to be in the Alamo city Saturday
  16. smh im so upset i missed it
  17. MAN WHATS HAPPENING!!!!!!!
  18. Come on United this is it...Last push!!!
  19. I like him after this game and he attends Texas but as for now he's the enemy
  20. Ugh was planning on being in SA but instead im at work, need good updates plz and thank you
×
×
  • Create New...