Jump to content

BobCat22

SETXsports Staff
  • Posts

    3,247
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by BobCat22

  1. I didn’t hear her at the game. I’ll have to go watch the stream and see if I can hear her.
  2. That was very scary! Glad to see he was up and moving around at the end of the game. Hope it’s not anything too serious. He’s fun to watch. I was wondering how many yards he ended up with. I couldn’t find any Coldspring stats. The Orangefield stats I saw had Manning with 255 yards rushing.
  3. Yes all Orangefield home games are streamed on NFHS
  4. 1. Kingwood 2. Barbers Hill 3. Galveston Ball 4. West Brook 5. Angleton 6. La Porte 7. Huntsville 8. Lake Creek 9. Bridge City 10. Huffman 11. Lumberton 12. Little Cypress-Mauriceville 13. Hamshire Fannett 14. Shepherd 15. West Orange-Stark 16. Anahuac 17. Orangefield 18. Hardin 19. Teague 20. Kountze 21. Anderson-Shiro 22. Newton 23. Garrison 24. Joaquin 25. Evadale
  5. Should be a good one. If Orangefield plays the way they have the past two games I like their chances. The offense gets better every week but I’ve been more impressed with the defense. They only gave up 132 total yards to Anahuac who was averaging around 450 a game. The week before against Hardin only gave up 103 total yards.
  6. Big statement tonight by the Bobcats. As I said in the other thread, they are getting better each week. I felt like they had a chance tonight but didn’t think they would dominate the game like that. Congrats Bobcats and Coach Breaux!
  7. 1. Atascocita 2. Barbers Hill 3. Lufkin 4. PA Memorial 5. Friendswood 6. Angleton 7. Porter 8. Lake Creek 9. Nederland 10. Port Neches-Groves 11. West Fork 12. Little Cypress-Mauriceville 13. Liberty 14. Huffman Hargrave 15. Bridge City 16. Diboll 17. Coldspring 18. Orangefield 19. Newton 20. Trinity 21. Woodville 22. Deweyville 23. Hull-Daisetta 24. West Hardin 25. Fort Bend Christian
  8. I thought this was an Orangefield vs Anahuac thread! Anahuac and EC are the top two in the district but don’t overlook Orangefield. They are getting better each week as they continue to learn Breaux’s system. They opened up the offense more last week and will continue each week.
  9. 42-0 Orangefield at half
  10. Congrats Coach Breaux on your first Bobcat win
  11. Smalley gets his first W as leader of the Cardinals.
  12. Jake Nash has been promoted to the head baseball coach at Orangefield.
  13. Congrats
×
×
  • Create New...