Jump to content

AshlyHasBeen

Members
  • Posts

    4,252
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by AshlyHasBeen

  1. PN-G vs the PA schools in the past 5 meetings. PN-G vs TJ 2001: TJ 28-21 2000: TJ 30-21 1999: PN-G 59-7 1998: PN-G 42-14 1995: TJ 45-16 PN-G vs Lincoln 2001: Lincoln 45-13 2000: PN-G 20-14 1999: PN-G 30-24 1998: PN-G 44-7 1997: PN-G 45-12
  2. [quote name="bh89-2" post="1040613" timestamp="1314293719"] Max pre has Sant Fe "Divisional" Ranked # 50 ahead of La Porte, Texas City, Dobie, etc.... and a few slots behind Dayton at # 45.  They have BH "Divisional" Ranked at 92.  Max Prep's Team Preview for Santa Fe [url=[Hidden Content]] BH 24  Santa Fe 14 [/quote] MaxPreps ratings are worth a good laugh that's about it. I'm picking The Hill
  3. Nederland defeats Lumberton 2-1 for championship
  4. Kirbyville was leading in game 1 over Woodville when I left. No score called in.
  5. CHAMPIONSHIP Croswell (MI) 10  West Tampa (FL) 0 F-4 3RD PLACE Bridge City (TX) 7  Greensburg (PA) 6  F 5TH PLACE Anchorage (AK) 6  Curacao 0  F 7TH PLACE Philippines 6  Bellevue (WA) 2  F 9TH PLACE Canada 1  The Netherlands 0  F CONGRATS BRIDGE CITY!
  6. Thought it was a pretty even scrimmage. PN-G "O" has to put points on the board when they get their shots, hoping the kicker just missed his one shot for the Indians and not a sign of a weak kicking game. Thought Memorial got better as the game went on. Not sure why the game was switched to a touch game after the first on the QB's. Also two late hits by Memorial on PN-G missed right next to me. One on a throw out of bounds and another on Miller when he ran out of bounds. On the Miller run one of the officials admitted he was hit late so Faircloth "reminded" him that on Friday nights he better call it then. Two of my district favorites for the year.
  7. Nederland 3  Kelly 0  F Nederland (8-0)
  8. CHAMPIONSHIP BRACKET RESULTS Tampa (FL) 5  Bridge City (TX) 2  F Croswell (MI) 3  Greensburg (PA) 2 F BC will meet Greensburgh for 3rd place tomorrow.
  9. Today's results FRIENDSHIP BRACKET Anchorage (AK) 3  Philippines 2  F Curacao 6  Bellevue (WA) 4  F
  10. Left after the 2nd LM score. Central didn't look really into it (this happens at 10:30 am scrimmages on 100+ degree turf). Still the Coogs were clearly better especially on the line. I think LM could've scored more if they would've continued to throw deep. Usually in a scrimmage you have set plays picked out though. The Central D did a good job of bending but not breaking a couple of times. But I'm still saying the Jags are a playoff contender for sure.
  11. The call I got in from an Ozen coach said the final was 27-0. Teams played one half.
  12. Channel 12 has been covering these ladies since before state. I did stories on them for Sectionals, Dave featured them after Regionals and we've both reported scores from every single game. No need to boycott us.
  13. So Lance does the icp in your name stand for Insane Clown Posse?.....it should.
  14. I put ? where I'm not sure. The bracket is weird in two spots.
  15. Scored twice in controlled and outscored HJ 21-0 in live action.
  16. I agree, the Vidor kids were pumped up tonight and looked like they had more energy. The Stangs will be fine.
  17. Correction 17-0 Forgot the 2nd drive stalled for Vidor
  18. Pirates were looking really good. When I left it was nearly halftime. Vidor 21 WO-S 0
  19. World Series Semifinals Croswell (MI) vs Greensburg (PA) 7 PM Field A Bridge City (TX) vs Tampa (FL) 6:45 PM Field B
  20. Latest I have is 5-0 in the 4th then the gametracker froze!
  21. A BC win= #1 seed A BC loss= heading home NO PRESSURE!
  22. Today's early games Anchorage (AK) 2  Curacao 0 Tampa (FL) 12  Canada 0  F
×
×
  • Create New...