Jump to content

AshlyHasBeen

Members
  • Posts

    4,252
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by AshlyHasBeen

  1. Yes it is Scotland Yard, we had the the pleasure of playing The Woodlands (Ranked 5th in 5A) the day after we lost to LC-M (Ranked 2nd) in extras my senior year. We didn't find out till after the let's just say it wasn't pretty, lol. The field is great.
  2. Pence is solid, talked to him during spring training. Great character. He was the man when he was at UT-Arlington. During the interview he talked about how underrated Southland Conference baseball is.
  3. I agree, LC-M will be solid next year as well. The district will be very strong next year, just like a few years ago.
  4. Where his originally from? I agree he is a good coach, you can tell by the way his players handle themselves.
  5. Congrats on that, I was just giving some insight since I am a friend of his and played for him. But let's just say PN-G would've rallied against Listi, Harrington would've been rested who would you throw tomorrow? Then Jay would have looked like the better coach, I'm just saying his record speaks for itself but I haven't met a perfect coach yet.
  6. Depends how he was feeling, plus he was probably gambling to keep him fresh for tomorrow. Somtimes gambles don't pan out but more times than not they have for Stone (4 state tournament appearances)
  7. Good luck Pirates, 1 game at a time.
  8. Wasn't there but bad calls are part of the game, if my Indians would've closed the door in the 7th it wouldn't have come down to the call. Good luck Falcons all the way, until you run into LC-M ;D
  9. Teams at this level don't, good luck to the Falcons. The only game I saw of y'all was on Wednesday but you have a classy well coached team with great fans. Good luck against the Stings, PN-G beat them earlier this year 6-0. I think it will be a great matchup.
  10. Nice, remember these are still kids. Plus I'm sure Huffman didn't just lay down they earned it.
  11. Good job Huffman way to hang in there. PN-G has a very young team and will be back, this is something they will learn from. 15 Returning Players (Class this season) Drew Barnett-11 Blake Reynega-9 Matt Woods-10 Kane Benoit-9 Brett Doty-11 Eric Harrington-11 Raymond Hanks-11 Nathan Minshew-11 Sammy Sparrow-10 Justin Pierson-11 Joshua Garcia-11 Jerrin Spikes-10 Jon Carnahan-11 Chris Sweetenham-9 Mitch Todd-11 Tough ending for the seniors-Payton Faseler, Cory Bueteaux, Shawn Flores, Jeremy Dominguez.
  12. Maybe something exciting is going on preventing that call like another 3 run inning for the Indians ;D
  13. Normally I would say yes but in series you don't want to thin out your staff. Stone had confidence in Flores or he would've been yanked.
  14. West Brook postponed, no makeup yet
  15. So do I get one of those ams seals for calling this before the news started, you know in case sports doesn't work out
  16. Nothing official just called the press box, looks like Barbers Hill is packing up their gear.
  17. Thunder and lightning here at the station
  18. The bad part, the women's line is staying the same so it means there will be an extra line out there to make things a little more confusing. Plus teams like Lamar with painted arcs might need to repaint.
  19. Is it just me or does it look like the games at West Brook and Lamar might be ppd here soon. I mean I'm no Kerry Cooper but the radar looks bad along with those big black clouds outside.
  20. I thought the crowd was fine for a Bi-District matchup with one local team meeting a Houston area team. Of course PN-G dominated the crowd with it being so close. The Beck is a very deceiving place considering the listed capacity is 5,000 with more room actually available.
  21. Here are the totals Coach Stone told me, Harrington 10 k's 5 hits/ Listi 8 k's 4 hits. Great game PN-G's error in the 3rd came back to haunt them. Great game, I still think we're looking at a 3 game series with the final game being a tossup. To answer the question, with two outs in the 3rd a Huffman runner reached on a throwing error that went into the dugout giving him 2nd automatically. Listi then came up and hit a shallow flare to rf, runner beat the throw just barely at home even though a tag was never attempted.
×
×
  • Create New...