Jump to content

jayhawk

Members
  • Posts

    2,444
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by jayhawk

  1. [Hidden Content] hudi added a few more plays - better have a good secondary and no arm tackling the Broncos RBs. Dayton has a balanced attack on offense - defense is much improved also. ( I think around three interceptions this game )
  2. [Hidden Content]
  3. Dayton scored 21 points to come from behind in the 4th quarter for the win.
  4. good call - Dayton 35 / 28
  5. Every win is a good win ! need to carry momentum into district -( would be nice )
  6. DAYTON 35 MONGOMERY 28
  7. MAX PREPS ,from what I could tell Dayton scores in less than a minute and wins game !
  8. !!score 28/28/4/5
  9. !!score 21/28/4/9/39
  10. I don't think the game is televised and I won't be there if somebody keeps us updated it would be deeply appreciated - thanks
  11. [Hidden Content] Dayton used at least 4 different RBs - #22 is only a sophomore I think ( he's the one at the end of film)
  12. Thanks for the vote of confidence but were not BH !!! I'm still cautious! We are fielding a good team this year with a couple of excellent x-fers at QB and RB that look promising. Coach Ware is rebuilding and getting alot of hallway participation. !
  13. Waltrip returns kickoff for TD ,60-21
  14. Sophomore RB runs 50+ to the 3 ,Dayton is blessed with RBs, Dayton scores 60- 15 .
  15. Vern Harrison RB scores putting on a show for Dayton , 53- 15
  16. Dayton field goal with 1 second left ,46-16 - half time
  17. Waltrip has some good athletes QB just ran for long TD ,43-15 Dayton
  18. Pretty dam-n impressive lol ! We'll find out in district if we've turn the corner finally-
  19. Broncos lineman returns fumble for a long TD !
  20. Really fun game to watch !
  21. Its the first pre-district game of the season! The night is still young all Crosby has to do is stagger through district and land a play-off spot. Then when healthy make a run to the big dance.
×
×
  • Create New...