Jump to content

jayhawk

Members
  • Posts

    2,444
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by jayhawk

  1. Thanks , tried every thing and even contacted them ( A-I ) but no luck - thanks for the up dates -
  2. OK thanks , for some reason they won't let me watch it -
  3. I watched the whole game and Ned was clearly the better team and my friend the scoreboard agrees with me -
  4. Dayton had an awsome RB last year which was hurt half the season after the Crosby game along with our QB who was hurt half the season after the Crosby game also - Crosby is head and shoulders a more dynamic team this year . While Dayton got steam rolled it will only make them better and more prepared for district.
  5. Crosby bigger badder and better than Dayton . Dayton could have made it more interesting by not fumbling two times in the red zone in the first half. I do like our QB play but he needs a lot more help from supporting cast. ( little sophomore brother play the whole 4th qrt. will be good next year) Looking good Crosby - good luck going forward.
  6. WB QB fast scrappy but likes to throw a lot doesn't hurt he has a big athletic TE to throw to. Over all a well rounded well coached team on both sides of the ball. This was a true scrimmage unlike years past under Jerry Stewart when all scrimmages were like live games and Dayton always played to win. So it's harder to get an accurate assessment of either team. Un like WB Dayton split time between starter and backup QB . Starter Jerry jr. coaches son is a SR. will be a game changer high football IQ with athletic ability to match. Passing game was crisp with several go to receivers our offense will be hard to stop this year. Young sophomore RB will be transitioning to his starting role and is developing nice had a nice run up the middle for a TD in the overtime scenario. WB had the pleasure of two sets of downs due to Dayton penalties in their scenario. Dayton also had a long pass to the red zone called back for some penalty no one could figure out. Daytons Defense looks to be much improved this year passing and run game we will see how they stack up. Over all it looked like two good teams that might make some noise this year.
  7. With Crosby's new Coach I think they will be competitive , I think Cita has a new coach also welcome to the jungle baby !
  8. Like Crosby Dayton will have plenty of new subdivisions to move to.
  9. RIP-
  10. Impressive game BH against a very good PAM team !
  11. I didn’t realize there were so many SOC apologists on this fourm so in that light I got one thing to say and I quote -----'----------" GO PNG"----'
  12. Iam a Dayton fan but wanted to say that was a very good analytical take on the game Good luck PNG!
  13. Yeah but our offense was better than 90% of your district and I won't try and insult your mascot who could compete with adjectives like "donkey,donkeys" your so hurtful-
  14. Unfortunately we don't get to play in your anemic district ( except for PAM whose is about to cook you) Good luck going forward and drive safely-
  15. Dumbest game I ever watched- neither of these teams would make the playoffs in 5-8D2. sad but true.
  16. How are you watching or are you there-
  17. Go Grove !
  18. SOC has to get by Terrel first '
  19. Terrell has a disruptive wrecking ball for a linebacker he smoked Huntsville RB's for 4or 5 fumbles just in the first half-
×
×
  • Create New...