Jump to content

jayhawk

Members
  • Posts

    2,444
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by jayhawk

  1. I kind of figured that but I like to promote kids I'm impressed with also!
  2. Great Coaching, Great Team play and a Great win for PNG !!!
  3. Good luck PNG ! Play smart and come home with the win !
  4. To days weather forecast inside NRG stadium: 100% chance of a purple rain deluge also high probability of flash TD flooding in the Cubs endzone !Cubs are advised to seek higher grounds because the inclement weather could last all 4 quarters. Go PNG !!!
  5. Good Luck PNG from the Broncos!!!
  6. Good Luck Hill from the Broncos!!!
  7. Good Win PNG ! one down -
  8. My apologies!
  9. My sincere apologies !
  10. This is my bad ! I just assumed that Dayton was visitors and Brenham would be Home team on their home field that's what I get for thinking or not thinking -
  11. NSTRUCTIONS TO LIVE UPDATE THIS GAME ON THE SCOREBOARD: Type !!score: or !!: as your "command" then Visitor's Score/Home Score/Quarter Wasn't Dayton the visitor ?
  12. your getting me mixed up minman
  13. We should of opened up the game the first half with our studs but we ran 3 QB keepers up the middle in a row for no gain what the frick ? You have run that talent pony in the ground during play-offs. We were better than Brenham but lost just the same, our defense again out played our offense but got no rest.Game was not managed well .
  14. Are you referring to me ,I got it right, thanks
  15. Good season Broncos best team we fielded in years.
  16. !!:7/14/2. Dayton playing sloppy 3 turn overs and they are better than this team!
  17. LOBOS score , I'm jumping over to the Dayton game ,good luck Coogs !
  18. Crosby kicking some but!
×
×
  • Create New...