Jump to content

smittyman87

Members
  • Posts

    9
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by smittyman87

  1. Thoughts / Predictions? This game could very well be for a district championship. Give me the Bucs 35-24.
  2. Do you know where East Chambers falls on the computer rankings?
  3. Although both teams are 4-0, East Chambers has had a lot tougher pre-district slate to prepare them going into district. Give me the Buccaneers 28-14.
  4. After watching 3 weeks of the Buccaneer Offensive Line dominate the line of scrimmage, I think it's safe to say they are one of the most underrated lines in the area. They make up for their lack of size with their quickness, stabbing the defenders in the mouth. Ill take the Bucs in this one 35-14.
  5. After seeing East Chambers' performance against Jasper, I'll pick the Bucs to dominate HJ.
  6. The Buccaneers, led by The Offensive Line (The Great Wall of EC), including, J. Lawson (Holder), T, Ardoin (Piranha), E.Lopez (Tank), K. Spencer (The Bear) L. Jones (Right Hook), had an amazing game against Coldspring Friday night, shouldn't break a sweat against Kirbyville. Give me the Bucs by 3 scores.
  7. I’m not sure, but we could start showing the offensive linemen some love, they’re small but mighty!
  8. Has anyone noticed how East Chambers O-line has been doing this year? From what I've heard they are very solid up front and shouldn't have trouble taking care of Anahuac's D-line and Linebackers.
×
×
  • Create New...