Jump to content

Stangfan#1

Members
  • Posts

    672
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Stangfan#1

  1. Thought so
  2. I'm thinking that LCM and Vidor is going be CO-DISTRICT Champs at the end of Friday night what do yall think
  3. This is what west Orange Stark have in line they have 3 teams in line but we see which one they play 1. La Marque 2. Sealy 3. Sweeny So one of the teams I hope la Marque cause they play in Baytown The other two which one they might get play in Conroe hope not but we see but I see WOS vs Lamarque Thursday game might change any can happen
  4. Prayers 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 hard to hear about this how is this young man doing
  5. We all know that Crosby is going trash them Crosby 72 Madison 14
  6. Bridge City looking to make an impact of wos it's the last game for them so they looking for upset if wos wins they will be the district champs and ready for playoffs next week
  7. Majestyk do u hate the mustangs for so reason
  8. I think it's going to be a share of the district title this year
  9. LCM, Lumberton, and Vidor all tie for First Place who takes the number 1 spot
  10. I would say a high scoring game but the Cardinals might give us a game next week and maybe earn a spot in the playoffs don't know but here's my score WOS 39 Bridge City 17
  11. I wouldn't say that they still have Carthage lurking around
  12. Don't blame it on the refs vidor should of came play tonight they wayy better then that
  13. LCM 21 Livingston 9 3rd with 1:38 left in the 3rd
  14. Livingston is alright but they not looking as they was when they first started
  15. It's beginning to be a game here at lcm
  16. 71. North shore 2. CE King 3. Magnolia West 4. PA Memorial 5. Baytown Lee 6. Barbers hill 7. Texas City 8. LCM 9. Lumberton 10. Vidor 11. Jasper 12. Liberty 13. Orangefield 14. Silsbee 15. Coldspring 16. Anahuac 17. East Chambers 18. New Waverly 19. Newton 20. Corrigan-Camden 21. Shelbyville 22. Timpson 23. Lovelady 24. Colmesneil 25. Deweyville
  17. Silsbee wins it
×
×
  • Create New...