Jump to content

RealTalkRob

Members
  • Posts

    2,370
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RealTalkRob

  1. These have to be Houston Chapter Refs cause they call EVERYTHING!!
  2. Tigers up 39 - 22 3mins left in 2nd
  3. Tigers up 33 - 17 6mins left in 2nd
  4. Liberty has some scrappers, just no basketball fundamentals and Tigers are just too fast!!
  5. Bottley hits a 3 at the end of 1st Tigers up 31 - 12
  6. Silsbee up 26 - 5. 2mins left in 1st
  7. Silsbee up 20 - 5 Harris with 2 dunks
  8. Silsbee up 14 - 2 4mins left in 1st
  9. Silsbee up 8 - 2 early 1st Harris with a dunk already
  10. I'm here at the game to keep everyone updated if you couldn't make it...
  11. If I find it on YouTube I'll post it
  12. This is the 1st time I've seen any team in district have a lead on Silsbee home or away
  13. LCM JV is keeping pace with ours so far..
  14. [Hidden Content] This guy is streaming the games
  15. The YouTuber can't keep up lol
×
×
  • Create New...