Jump to content

Lightning/Eagle

Members
  • Posts

    3,413
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lightning/Eagle

  1. Magnolia still leading but Lufkin grabbed some big momentum.
  2. Kickoff return for TD By Lufkin 26-24 5:21 fourth
  3. 26-17 after snap over punters head and short field.
  4. Magnolia with a 85 yard punt return. To take a 20-17 lead 7:53 left.
  5. 17-7 Lufkin at half. I honestly don’t see how Magnolia beat College Station last week. They do not look that strong to me.
  6. I did not see a post for this game. With NC having a bye I drove over to Lufkin. 7-7 3:14 first.
  7. I’m about 75% on the year but It looks like I got this one right.
  8. I agree, he starts off tackle, takes a little hit and just bounces outside. He has great balance and enough speed to be very effective. Longview will be a hard out in 5A D1.
  9. Longview dominated line of scrimmage. 51-28 now
  10. #8 sophomore for Longview looks to be a baller.
  11. I’m gonna take Longview in a close one. 28-27
  12. Magnolia West College Station PAM United Lee Huffman Vidor Splendora Carthage Center HJ WOS Bridge City Coldsprings East Chambers Kirbyville Woodville San Augustine Shelbyville Joaquin Lovelady Burkeville Hull Daisetta Deweyville Bay Area Christian
  13. 28-6 less than a minute in the half.
  14. 21-6 2:58 second quarter
  15. 14-6 Nederland after one quarter
  16. NC 21-19 final.
  17. TD Porter 21-19 2:11 fourth. Here comes an onside kick.
  18. TD NC 21-12. Porter basically giving the game away with fumbles 4:07 fourth
  19. TD Porter 2 pt no good 14-12 6:04 third.
  20. Halftime 14-6 NC. NC had a first and goal at the one, scored but had a holding penalty. Missed FG.
  21. 14-6 NC missed 2 pt conversion. 6:55 second.
  22. 8-6 NC 2:17 first.
  23. 6-0 Porter 5:09 first. Missed XP
  24. Yes, I was just told that a couple minutes ago. Hate that for the kid.
×
×
  • Create New...