Jump to content

bulldawg64

Members
  • Posts

    1,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bulldawg64

  1. 25 and half hours to kickoff boy I am ready like every year
  2. It does not matter what the records r in this game I seen it goes both ways when they play. I believe it's the best rivalry game in the state .let's both come out free of injuries, and I do support our png brothers only for 1 game a year I will pull against them.
  3. Believe me we have more weapons than just them 2. u just don't know do u lol!!
  4. I knew yall could do it proved.the doubters wrong
  5. Not all the starters were on d when they scored 1 time for sure he was letting some backups come in
  6. Lcm
  7. Like fine making playoffs
  8. Dogs will be fine
  9. Any word on #5
  10. We need to.put #15 some as reciever like last.year and throw the ball more just my opinion spread it out to different players
  11. The yellowjackets wont be that big of of a problem
  12. Nederland
  13. Should of kept the old coach
  14. What a squeaker came out with the victory in the end that what counts Good luck mustangs the rest of season!
  15. I noticed #3 did.not get the ball like he should hes a beast at running also
  16. Will take the dogs
  17. Week of png game is when the tickets should be available
  18. I can remember listening to the 1971 game on radio with my grandpa it stands out to me
  19. How about the full schedule i see port neches but where is nederlands?
  20. Yes a good coach but a better person
  21. Welcome aboard coach
×
×
  • Create New...