Jump to content

NDNation

Members
  • Posts

    9,154
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by NDNation

  1. We were getting shafted. We beat Ned and the refs.
  2. It worked well against United. Almost worked with PAM.
  3. I predict we spot Ned 21 in the 1st half then kick their butts. There I said it.
  4. See, he saw lack of atmosphere with the band not being there. It was #1 on his list. I'm winning him over๐Ÿ˜‰
  5. I'm sure you've already analyzed it yourself. The wheels haven't fell off yet, so don't get giddy.
  6. Problem is, you think it's all your business. ๐Ÿ˜
  7. They did perform at halftime. Not sure about Texanlive.
  8. Its 2020, we understand!
  9. Great night of football! Both teams have some work to do. We need to keep PAM on the schedule if they don't drop down to our district.
  10. Game Time! Scalp'em Indians!
  11. Got mine! I love the online, but I wish they would do the away games also.
  12. Game not over yet though! But if Huntsville wins, they aren't making it past FBM.
  13. That defense will wear you down.
  14. Good luck Coogs!
  15. So no defense in this game..lol
  16. Good Luck Eagles!
  17. PNG Band spelled out: PNG INDIANS SCALP EM ACROSS THE FIELD! FRICKEN AWESOME!
  18. Let's go Dogs!!!!!
  19. Whoop Whoop!
  20. Is the Manvel D just that good or Neds offense can't get going?
  21. This is what happens when a 1-9 team gets in the playoffs..smh
  22. Just saw on Facebook, one of the Nederland band busses got in a minor accident. No one hurt.
  23. Friday: Freezing my butt off with the Indians in Missouri City.
  24. Quit putting this cryptic stuff on here trying to give us hope....we know what's about to happen...lol
×
×
  • Create New...