Jump to content

ace2335

Members
  • Posts

    1,255
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ace2335

  1. I knew this game was going to be tough way to hang in there BU!! I’ll be waiting on analysis somebody
  2. I been watching that jerk too
  3. They trying to punk us cuz they 15-0!!! We been dat BMT Style
  4. I see 66 Longview on dat bs
  5. Dirty arse dude face mask that’s grimmy no call wth
  6. Why so now you can say at least we lost to the champs....no one remembers second place remember that
  7. The W dough all that matters figured someone get in they feelings!!
  8. I see why silsbee couldn’t get by this guy!!
  9. I hope they starting to play the returning players
  10. Comin in from Cali next Thursday was gone catch a game.....that’s not gone happen....this team has to be a jv level team!!! I’ll past or hell somebody recommend a good game for me plz!!
  11. Will semis and finals be televised? If so where? Fox Southwest App?
  12. Do you know who’s my team?
  13. I knew they would weak district all the hype
  14. Most 5A and up....ummmm not worth entertaining. Good on their level let’s just leave it at that. An not cash a check dem boys can’t cash at the corner store. Congrats on chip no disrespect intended.
  15. They came from behind I heard... congrats to them doesn’t show that he’s anything only shows one team failed to complete the mission. You know it happens but is not summarized by just ONE players performance so can it. It’s the team that one including the coaching mistakes and on field mistakes that lead up to the comeback
  16. Tick tock tick tock soggy running out of time $$
  17. At least for now
  18. On the game?
  19. Lord we all want to pray for Mr. Broussard and ask that you put your healing hands on him, give him and the one’s close to him the strength to overcome all endeavors set before him in Jesus name I pray amen. Good luck brother
×
×
  • Create New...