Jump to content

82 5A State Champs

Members
  • Posts

    5,176
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 82 5A State Champs

  1. This aint gonna be good. I actually saw one model that put it coming right into SETX as a Category 5! I have friends in New Orleans, and I hate it for them, but I would rather it go there than here. We need to watch this one very closely, folks. This one could be REALLY bad!
  2. Kudos to you guys! SETXSports is doing a great job! Keep up the good work!
  3. Oooh! Sorry I was late. I'm here! ;D
  4. Unfortunately, we might end up with more than just rain! Can you say, (gulp) HURRICANE?
  5. Durley Stadium to watch the Panthers......er, Bruins!
  6. It's good to see another local standout exceeding at the next level. Kudos!
  7. You are thinking about Texas City I think. Bay City is the Black Cats. Those darn 5a guys! lol. Ooops......you're right! My bad! :-X :-[
  8. COOL! I might have to get in on some of that action!
  9. Geez, thats kinda funny. Most Lumberton fans have been silent about that scrimmage. That should be a great game for Dayton against Bay City. The Stingarees will bring the heat, but I think Dayton will bring the fire extinguisher and put out Bay City.
  10. That was pretty funny... But straight up head-to-head match, I don't think Dayton would have a chance.. BUT in 4A they may go futher than Brook in 5A... So I "MAY" and that is a BIG "MAY" understand that thought pattern! I was kinda thinking the same thing. Unfortunately since there are only two 5A teams in the area, we get shuffled in with the 4A teams. Oh well. The sad thing is that WB will probably lose a game before Dayton will, and will probably fall in the rankings as a result of it. But you have to look at the teams that we would potentially lose to. Any one of them would rip a hole in Dayton......(Katy, Ike, Westfield, North Shore). But that's another topic for another day. And Central! ;D ;D ;D ;D :D You my friend, are certifiably 10-96!
  11. Highlights from West Brook's scrimmage against Lufkin! [Hidden Content]
  12. That was pretty funny... But straight up head-to-head match, I don't think Dayton would have a chance.. BUT in 4A they may go futher than Brook in 5A... So I "MAY" and that is a BIG "MAY" understand that thought pattern! I was kinda thinking the same thing. Unfortunately since there are only two 5A teams in the area, we get shuffled in with the 4A teams. Oh well. The sad thing is that WB will probably lose a game before Dayton will, and will probably fall in the rankings as a result of it. But you have to look at the teams that we would potentially lose to. Any one of them would rip a hole in Dayton......(Katy, Ike, Westfield, North Shore). But that's another topic for another day.
  13. Well, I have yet to see them play in person. I have my season tickets and I'm looking forward to Friday night's clash with Ozen. It's good to know hear someone else comment on our other offensive weapons. As far as the defense.....well, it was our Achilles heal last year. Hopefully, we will learn from some of the mistakes that were made by/on the secondary last year. Remember: Offense wins games, Defense wins Championships!!
  14. Hahahaha! Yes, I've seen that they've had this problem........since those polls were released!
  15. I'm not worried about second effort. I'm worried about the fact that it looks like our offense is centered around #33. Maybe it just looks like that because of all the attention he's getting. I am worried about what might happen to our ability to move the ball and score points if we lose him to an injury. I dont want to see him become another Boobie Miles.
  16. NEver mind. I see we lost the scrimmage, but #33 didn't play the second half. The only thing that worries me is if C-Mike gets injured. It seems as though we might have put all the emphasis on this young manand what he can do for us. What will our offense be like without him in the lineup?
  17. Great pics, Len! It looks like C-Mike and C-Lou are making a lot of the plays on offense. How did we actually do against Lufkin?
  18. I agree. Some things change, others stay the same!
×
×
  • Create New...