Jump to content

One4All

Members
  • Posts

    1,788
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by One4All

  1. From what I saw this wkn ....Cs is over rated.... very weak schedule will hurt them in the inn
  2. Why should I have to come to Tifi when we only 15-20min apart....
  3. Once again...I AM THE COACH .....U set me up with whomever I need to talk to..FYI. I know 1 organization that have tried to play a scrimmage yall 4 years.....and the answer has been NO!!! FACT
  4. ALL we here or cricket when it comes down to it......Quit hidden behind ur *********(WHATEVER )........ ??? 8)
  5. I am the coach.....soooooooo what's next .......tired of all the trash talk myself...get ur coach........houston area not ****
  6. #28 is good.......but I have seen better on that level ......and the ppl who has been around a while know whom im speaking about
  7. Lol....whatever we know the Truth
  8. Don't u just hate to play a team twice ;in one season
  9. Never knew Wos to back down from any1........in any level
  10. Bc will do just fine against Cs
  11. Young silsbee team pulls out with The W
  12. Silsbee wins
  13. Thats not telling me nothing .......im from the (show me school ); we ready
  14. [quote name="mfd814" post="1110068" timestamp="1320875019"] It would have to be after the season...and I think it is against TIFI rules to play a non TIFI team.  Or it used to be. THe insurance for injurys during a game would be voided I think [/quote]Not true.........just say Bmt Bulls don't want to play......Stjfl will play either of ur teams champion or not!!!
  15. The way u sound;The Stjfl should just give Png-g the trophy....sense it was like that the 1st meeting between the two
  16. Cs is theBoise state of 3A
  17. Lol .......so what put up or shut up
  18. PNG.....OR....WOS WHO? Brings more CHAMPIONSHIP home???
  19. Let's play a game........Stjfl vs Tifi. Champion
  20. Where is this game going to be played at
  21. [quote name="SetxFootball" post="1107373" timestamp="1320631832"] at Kirbyville      7:30 p.m.      49-6 Sept. 2      Madisonville      7:30 p.m.      49-17 Sept. 9      at Crockett      7:30 p.m.      60-20 Sept. 16      Orangefield      7:30 p.m.      50-0 Sept. 23      at Tarkington*      7:30 p.m.      67-8 Sept. 30      Shepherd*      7:30 p.m.      59-0 Oct. 7      at Splendora*      7:30 p.m.      67-0 Oct. 14      Cleveland*      7:30 p.m.      61-0 Oct. 21      OPEN              Oct. 28      at Huffman*      7:30 p.m.      20-3 Nov. 4      Liberty*      7:30 p.m.      68-13 No disrespect to anyone on Coldsprings schedule but the only descent team on there is Huffman and they lost alot of players from last year so i state my case... Bridge City has came across some quality teams to get them ready for this kind of game atmosphere. How will coldspring react if we come out and slap the crap out of them in the first half like we did last year? No one knows from Coldsring cause they havent seen it all year. Lets gettem Cards!! Practice with some heart this week the community believes in you guys!! yall are way to tallented of a group to just loose in the first round!! [/quote]
×
×
  • Create New...