Jump to content

One4All

Members
  • Posts

    1,788
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by One4All

  1. you need to do more research on Silsbees head coach sir..........
  2. LOL.....That sounded good Its 2016 ,...people need to quit being ignorant about the Facts .To my knowledge there is something at stake ever year.....
  3. It will be more beneficial if WOS played together on the same team with their own QB. Instead the only thing that CT is worried about is that you get your power cling reps in during the summer......
  4. It is basically another form of brain-washing/mind-controlling technique......
  5. WOS doesn't do tournament 7on7...
  6. LOL.........Are you sure about that.... From what i know he is NOT in College Station Right Now at 5:30pm
  7. I belive Shadow Creek will only be 9th&10th grade this year football team
  8. Seriously
  9. Congrats, Great Kid......
  10. 50/50 chance, lol
  11. Congratulations, Morris
  12. Congratulations, on both Offers.....best QB/ Leader in the area......
  13. No..... Only Regional time
  14. I understand I guess. ..... but I also know a well known athlete that plays in the same 4a classification as Silsbee, his team plays the same Calibre opponents as you are referring to week in and week out , he's committed to Ohio State...
  15. How is it a bad move and he's already being recruited with offers
  16. Let's hear it.......
  17. What's ment to happen will happen. ......All I'm saying
  18. Well that's good. .......Maybe it's Other reasons(Head Coach ) teams don't want to play WOS. ..
  19. Well that's good
×
×
  • Create New...