Jump to content

FrodoNDN

Members
  • Posts

    1,695
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by FrodoNDN

  1. Wasn't expecting this. I mean it has to be tough for the Kaafman coaches to keep these kids in the game.
  2. Dang, ball bounces our way. Keep going Indians
  3. Anyone have the 411 on them. Looks like they pass alot
  4. Backups need to step up. If you get your chance make it count.
  5. Don't count Montgomery out just yet. They are sneaky good.
  6. Trick play for Hallsville leads to TD
  7. Maxprep has it 14 - 14 HT
  8. This Texas High team is all that has been advertised
  9. Now just stop those D1 studs.
  10. Nothing like the smell of rotting eggs in the morning....
  11. I like that idea. loosen that middle
  12. Yes, I hoping for Huntsville SOC matchup. I think they can take them. SOC hasn't seen them so there is a good chance. Get pass first round though
  13. Especially with Thurston. Tall, can run and catch. Utilize him more. Also, 44
  14. Curious to see if Huntsville can get past the first round and play South Oak Cliff. I think Huntsville can win it. South Oak Cliff hasn't seen Huntsville they've seen us
  15. Gonna be interesting seeing Huntsville play SOC. I think they could pull it out
  16. Beat Texas High and let's try to meet in 3rd round
  17. Refs inserted themselves for sure. Nederland played too soft though on the sidelines and allowed qb to burn them
  18. That qb is doing well. He played a few against us
  19. Good scramble by Bailey. Past touchdown
  20. Poor NDN Press has had a couple of bad weeks, but those kids do a heck of a job
×
×
  • Create New...