Jump to content

FrodoNDN

Members
  • Posts

    1,695
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by FrodoNDN

  1. I have been watching some of Ennis games and they don't look like a push over by any means. It may be who they are playing but does anyone know their weakness on defense?
  2. Nice shout out!
  3. Bears have several penalties and turnovers. Keeping MP in the game.
  4. Bears just went up 45 - 41, lol. Good game
  5. So Lake Creek lost 35 to 24 to Texas High. Tighter than I thought. Montgomery is now ahead in Mount Pleasant game
  6. Is it him or the freshman West kid a baller? Or both?
  7. Ashworth been playing JV?
  8. Meh, just my opinion, oline have seen better production during the year. I trust the process, of course, and I hope we come out on Nac and hit all cylinders
  9. Even though the score is what it is, PNG looks very flat. Running game is blah. Need to get some pep going into playoffs. Jackson is a bright side tonight. With him and Golhke, could be a really tough combo moving forwrd
  10. Maybe that Jackson connection is hitting at the right time for playoffs.
  11. How 4th down conversions so far
  12. Isn't Dayton Plum?
  13. Actually about what I thought. Was a little fearful that we might get beat. The half time adjustments made by Montgomery were good and shows really good coaching. Talented team that I hope to see back in quarter finals, but that means they gotta beat the team that so not speak their name, lol
  14. Trap game?
  15. Good job La Porte
  16. Let's meet back up in quarters
  17. Montgomery QB is an athlete! Is he a senior? Also, the running back does not quit.
  18. Bears D doing a good job
  19. Man, that was top notch play. We need all of those tonight
  20. Gonna be a tough one. Got to have our heads on straight
×
×
  • Create New...