-
Posts
5,699 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
3
Everything posted by jdawg03
-
Jasper Hires Carthage DC...Garrett Morgan as Head Coach/AD
jdawg03 replied to me2's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
Those interviewed were: Bowman- Daingerfield Alvarez- Kirbyville Barbay- Anahuac Morgan- Carthage Stowers- (Formerly Central) Valastro- East Chambers Reportedly Valastro was given much consideration, but the decision was made to go with Morgan -
Jasper Hires Carthage DC...Garrett Morgan as Head Coach/AD
jdawg03 replied to me2's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
A reliable source has confirmed this. He will be announced Friday afternoon at a board meeting. -
Ive looked a bunch and I don't get it...The only way to fix it is to unban every IP
-
Well specifically, here's what i'm talking about.... We put together a staff for each sport...these folks are not moderators..They are concerned only with content..I think if we can get 4-5 guys per sport, we'll be set...and this will be the basis as well for a subscription side of SETXsports if we ever do it..
-
just got word that Mike's dad just passed...
-
**WEST SABINE vs. GARRISON Broadcast/Tonight 7:15 p.m.**
jdawg03 replied to WOSgrad's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
[quote name="BucketSitR" post="914944" timestamp="1290305685"] I would like to thank SETXSPORTS.COM for letting me bring West Sabine Tiger football to you this year. I was quite an experience. Thanks, Jordan and Cory for making it happen. There is no question why this is your place for High School sports in all of Texas. Thanks again, David Grant BucketSitR [/quote] David, You guys did a great job! I know that last game was a hard one to call...Looking forward to a full year of West Sabine Football next yr! -
We've kind of forgotten about this I think....Lets get it back going. How do we suggest this is picked/chosen?
-
**ANAHUAC vs. CROCKETT Broadcast/Crockett Wins/Comments!**
jdawg03 replied to WOSgrad's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
This is Todd Broussard's first game broadcast at the helm tonight...he's doing a great job so far! -
**ANAHUAC vs. CROCKETT Broadcast/Crockett Wins/Comments!**
jdawg03 replied to WOSgrad's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
14-12 now Anahuac 10:34 left in 2nd -
**ANAHUAC vs. CROCKETT Broadcast/Crockett Wins/Comments!**
jdawg03 replied to WOSgrad's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
12-7 Crockett 2:10 left in 1st -
*KIRBYVILLE vs. BROWNSBORO/Kirbyville wins 55-21/Comments
jdawg03 replied to WOSgrad's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
Just 15 min away!...join us live for a 45 minute pregame show at 6:15 -
Obviously well have our regulars...Kirbyville, Silsbee, West Sabine, Newton...but who else do want to try to go after Friday: Bridge City Cardinals (7-3, 3-2) vs. Coldspring Trojans (9-1, 6-0), 7:30 p.m., Falcon Stadium, Huffman Anahuac Panthers (8-2, 6-1) vs. Jefferson Bulldogs (6-4, 3-2), 7:30 p.m., Lumberjack Stadium, Diboll Normangee Panthers (7-3, 2-1) vs. Hull-Daisetta Bobcats (5-5, 2-2), 7:30 p.m., Mustang Stadium, Magnolia and these are possibilities depending on where they are at TBA Class 2A, Division II Groveton Indians (8-2, 4-1) vs. Arp Tigers (4-6, 3-2) New Waverly Bulldogs (5-5, 3-2) vs. Frankston Indians (7-3, 4-1) Class 1A, Division II Burkeville Mustangs (5-3, 2-1) vs. Bartlett Bulldogs (3-7, 2-3), Bowers Stadium, Huntsville High Island Cardinals (4-5, 1-2) vs. Milano Eagles (7-3, 3-2)
-
I still think...as I have before, deep east texas coverage area would work. Especially now with the reltionship we have with KTXJ which is strong that way, and some pending relationships with a station in livingston...It will never be as big as SETXsports, but it could be successful like maybe the size of a 3adownlow....Deep East Texas is Jasper/Woodville/Newton...north to probably Rusk...Livingston/Hemphill/San Augustine/Nac/Center...etc...the pineywoods basically...weve got some things going for us now that we didnt then...also have west sabine football and other sports too that could be housed from there....just something to think about...
-
12 ots now...were updating on our scoreboard show tune in!
-
WEST SABINE vs. LOVELADY broadcast/7Lovelady Wins/Comments
jdawg03 replied to WOSgrad's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
back now...21-0 Lovelady at start of 3rd -
Guys, Let's nominate some members for new mods...Take into consideration post number, post quality, and school representation...let's hear it
-
We found out today that my wife (Emily), will be induced on Nov. 1, which is a Monday, if the baby does not come before. If every thing stays on schedule, it shouldn't affect anything we do on Friday nights here...
-
i agree...no need to apologize
-
i dont have much of a problem with it...
-
Youre right Todd. The moderation log is often times not very clear. I like the idea of removing the privilege to delete posts....Ill check on that!
-
Hey Jordan... this is Coach Fogo from HJ.... last night someone made a post on the HJ/BC game thread. I sent them a private message basically saying that comments like that don't benefit anyone, etc... Well, today, I have 3 emails from 2am last night where someone from 209.136.123.104 was trying to reset my password. I believe the email associated with this e-mail address is [email protected]. The user is "hjmom2012" and they have the same ip address as the one reported that tried multiple times to reset my password. Being that I teach and Coach, It is scary to think that someone is trying to hack my account.... I would really like to find out who this is, so that I can report them to our school admins in case something happens in the future... my cell is 409-673-8987 if you have any questions...
-
someone posted a link to tx prep sports .net (no spaces, only there so the board won't block it out) of course the name was blocked and it showed gaymenwholovefootball.com.net