CE KING RB AJ Jeffrey transfers to Summer Creek!!

[quote name="SCDAWGS" post="1379856" timestamp="1361919320"]
[quote author=OctFeb link=topic=109592.msg1379852#msg1379852 date=1361918900]
[quote author=SCDAWGS link=topic=109592.msg1379848#msg1379848 date=1361918580]
[quote author=OctFeb link=topic=109592.msg1379829#msg1379829 date=1361916364]
well dang... I leave for a couple hours.. and poor mytwocents is still having to defend his comment... Can't anyone know what he means but him...And if he says his comment was meant the way he says it was meant then well that's the way it was meant. And as for AJ... I am sure Ford is very well aware of the situation he wouldn't be a very good coach if he didn't. Now.. the boy did get kicked out of athletics at King... And why wouldn't Price kick him off the team? Thats a good coach.[b] Stewart did it in 08. Not just one but five, i believe it was.. and they were ALL starters.[/b] Dayton still went to state that year. Some coaches don't care if you are the star or not.. you can't stay with the program then you need to move on.
[/quote]
Where is frozen baby when you need him lol..jk ;D
[/quote] stuck on a ice pond probably. I am sure his side kick will be sure to make some smart alec remark when he sees it... I was just making a point.. thats all.
[/quote]
I know, you must admit he would have responded about another history lesson lol.
[/quote]He wont say a darn thing bout 2008: 46-13 Dayton vs BH  ;)

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1379860" timestamp="1361919658"]
[quote author=SCDAWGS link=topic=109592.msg1379856#msg1379856 date=1361919320]
well dang... I leave for a couple hours.. and poor mytwocents is still having to defend his comment... Can't anyone know what he means but him...And if he says his comment was meant the way he says it was meant then well that's the way it was meant. And as for AJ... I am sure Ford is very well aware of the situation he wouldn't be a very good coach if he didn't. Now.. the boy did get kicked out of athletics at King... And why wouldn't Price kick him off the team? Thats a good coach.[b] Stewart did it in 08. Not just one but five, i believe it was.. and they were ALL starters.[/b] Dayton still went to state that year. Some coaches don't care if you are the star or not.. you can't stay with the program then you need to move on.
[/quote]
[/quote] stuck on a ice pond probably. I am sure his side kick will be sure to make some smart alec remark when he sees it... I was just making a point.. thats all.
[/quote]
I know, you must admit he would have responded about another history lesson lol.
[/quote]
That's almost as bad as.............nevermind lol ;)

[quote name="SCDAWGS" post="1379862" timestamp="1361919822"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=109592.msg1379860#msg1379860 date=1361919658]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]yeah, i know.  ;)

[quote name="SCDAWGS" post="1379862" timestamp="1361919822"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=109592.msg1379860#msg1379860 date=1361919658]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote] Oh yeah it was just as bad... BUT the worse was Dayton's 54-0 win over BH with their team not out in time for the raising of the flag, and Gage losing it for seemed like a eternity on the field...  ;)

[quote name="OctFeb" post="1379829" timestamp="1361916364"]
well dang... I leave for a couple hours.. and poor mytwocents is still having to defend his comment... Can't anyone know what he means but him...And if he says his comment was meant the way he says it was meant then well that's the way it was meant. And as for AJ... I am sure Ford is very well aware of the situation he wouldn't be a very good coach if he didn't. Now.. the boy did get kicked out of athletics at King... And why wouldn't Price kick him off the team? Thats a good coach. Stewart did it in 08. Not just one but five, i believe it was.. and they were ALL starters. Dayton still went to state that year. Some coaches don't care if you are the star or not.. you can't stay with the program then you need to move on.
[/quote]

we don't need your long speeches, first of all mytwocents can speak for himself, and yes some coaches will kick a kid off but, you are not gonna kick your best player or any player off unless he really done something.....why would a kid transfer if he was a good kid, and knows there will be a red Flag? I'm sure his parents did their homework and realized he can be ineligible if he indeed moved because he was kicked out....the only way he can be eligible is he would have to move in the area....and the kids are saying they bought a house in Sunset Ridge, that's 2 minutes from Summer Creek

[quote name="SummerCreek it is!" post="1380099" timestamp="1361930380"]
well dang... I leave for a couple hours.. and poor mytwocents is still having to defend his comment... Can't anyone know what he means but him...And if he says his comment was meant the way he says it was meant then well that's the way it was meant. And as for AJ... I am sure Ford is very well aware of the situation he wouldn't be a very good coach if he didn't. Now.. the boy did get kicked out of athletics at King... And why wouldn't Price kick him off the team? Thats a good coach. Stewart did it in 08. Not just one but five, i believe it was.. and they were ALL starters. Dayton still went to state that year. Some coaches don't care if you are the star or not.. you can't stay with the program then you need to move on.
[/quote]

we don't need your long speeches, [b]first of all mytwocents can speak for himself, [/b]and yes some coaches will kick a kid off but, [b]you are not gonna kick your best player or any player off [/b]unless he really done something.....why would a kid transfer if he was a good kid, and knows there will be a red Flag? I'm sure his parents did their homework and realized he can be ineligible if he indeed moved because he was kicked out....[b]the only way he can be eligible is he would have to move in the area[/b]....and the kids are saying they bought a house in Sunset Ridge, that's 2 minutes from Summer Creek
[/quote] I'm sure he can... Nothing wrong with someone coming to his defense. And I guess you just aren't going to believe that he got kicked out of athletics are you? A Coach who has standards will kick them off.  He could be eligible and not live there [b]IF[/b] King was rated unacceptable. His parents don't HAVE to buy a house there. He could have moved to a relatives in the SC school district. Don't ask for someone to find out anything. Then argue when you don't get the answer you want.

[quote name="OctFeb" post="1380151" timestamp="1361932457"]
[quote author=SummerCreek it is! link=topic=109592.msg1380099#msg1380099 date=1361930380]
[/quote]

we don't need your long speeches, [b]first of all mytwocents can speak for himself, [/b]and yes some coaches will kick a kid off but, [b]you are not gonna kick your best player or any player off [/b]unless he really done something.....why would a kid transfer if he was a good kid, and knows there will be a red Flag? I'm sure his parents did their homework and realized he can be ineligible if he indeed moved because he was kicked out....[b]the only way he can be eligible is he would have to move in the area[/b]....and the kids are saying they bought a house in Sunset Ridge, that's 2 minutes from Summer Creek
[/quote] I'm sure he can... Nothing wrong with someone coming to his defense. And I guess you just aren't going to believe that he got kicked out of athletics are you? A Coach who has standards will kick them off.  He could be eligible and not live there [b]IF[/b] King was rated unacceptable. His parents don't HAVE to buy a house there. He could have moved to a relatives in the SC school district. Don't ask for someone to find out anything. Then argue when you don't get the answer you want.
[/quote]
If I may weigh in here, the humble isd is very strict about kids transfering and continuing to participate in UIL activities. Not just those outside of district but those inside humble isd already as well. Generally, a student who transfers to a school in humble isd has to sit out one calendar year before participating in varsity UIL athletics unless the student and their gaurdian appeal. The circumstances around the student's transfer are really important in determining thier elegability, so if Jeffrey was in fact kicked out of King's football team it is unlikely that his appeal would be accepted unless there was a serious reason as to why he had to switch schools. I think your sources are valid its just that there has to be more to the story than what has been discussed. And for the record, King isnt acedemically unacceptable as of the TEA's latest ratings of the school.

[quote name="OctFeb" post="1380151" timestamp="1361932457"]
[quote author=SummerCreek it is! link=topic=109592.msg1380099#msg1380099 date=1361930380]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Duh I know if the school is unacceptable he would be eligible...would you settle down please! Now I'm trying to be nice, if the kid was kicked off then he was kicked off, I'm not gonna lose sleep over that....I'm saying why would he get kicked off for missing a practice? Is that all he did? Or is it more to the story....now can you go take some pictures? You already said you found out the information I asked for, okay, THANK YOU OctFeb! :)

[quote name="SummerCreek it is!" post="1380330" timestamp="1361941591"]
[quote author=OctFeb link=topic=109592.msg1380151#msg1380151 date=1361932457]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Duh I know if the school is unacceptable he would be eligible...would you settle down please! Now I'm trying to be nice, if the kid was kicked off then he was kicked off, I'm not gonna lose sleep over that....I'm saying why would he get kicked off for missing a practice? Is that all he did? Or is it more to the story....now can you go take some pictures? You already said you found out the information I asked for, okay, THANK YOU OctFeb! :)
[/quote] Ok once again.. He was kicked out of athletics BECAUSE he didn't want to come to practices(you remembered that part) and because he was getting into trouble... Now whether he moved to SC via house buying, a unacceptable school rating (which by the way is why i put [b]IF[/b] instead of just if) or he just ran away to Summer Creek... I don't care how he got there.  And like you told someone else.. go back and read you will see that it was already posted MORE THAN ONCE why he was taken off the team... DONE on this... gezzzz

[quote name="OctFeb" post="1380341" timestamp="1361942790"]
[quote author=SummerCreek it is! link=topic=109592.msg1380330#msg1380330 date=1361941591]
[quote author=OctFeb link=topic=109592.msg1380151#msg1380151 date=1361932457]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote] Ok once again.. He was kicked out of athletics BECAUSE he didn't want to come to practices(you remembered that part) and because he was getting into trouble... Now whether he moved to SC via house buying, a unacceptable school rating (which by the way is why i put [b]IF[/b] instead of just if) or he just ran away to Summer Creek... I don't care how he got there.  And like you told someone else.. go back and read you will see that it was already posted MORE THAN ONCE why he was taken off the team... DONE on this... gezzzz
[/quote]

Please be Done! Geezz! ::)

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1380622" timestamp="1361996489"]
I heard 3 more rivals top 100 are committing to sc. That deep playoff run last year is really paying off for sc. This year team has a shot at a national title are even possibly a superbowl.
[/quote]
I was looking at Dave Cambell's winter edition and they have SC at #3 behind Denton Guyer and Cedar Park.

[quote name="SCDAWGS" post="1380641" timestamp="1361998851"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=109592.msg1380622#msg1380622 date=1361996489]
I heard 3 more rivals top 100 are committing to sc. That deep playoff run last year is really paying off for sc. This year team has a shot at a national title are even possibly a superbowl.
[/quote]
I was looking at Dave Cambell's winter edition and they have SC at #3 behind Denton Guyer and Cedar Park.
[/quote]You do know being in the top 5 of the 4A poll pre-season is a curse right? (seriously)

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1380674" timestamp="1362002642"]
[quote author=SCDAWGS link=topic=109592.msg1380641#msg1380641 date=1361998851]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=109592.msg1380622#msg1380622 date=1361996489]
[/quote]
[/quote]You do know being in the top 5 of the 4A poll pre-season is a curse right? (seriously)
[/quote] uh huh... thats right...  :)

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1380622" timestamp="1361996489"]
[/quote]

And what did Dayton do? ::) oh let me guess, our team was falling apart towards end  ???

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1380674" timestamp="1362002642"]
[quote author=SCDAWGS link=topic=109592.msg1380641#msg1380641 date=1361998851]
[/quote]
[/quote]
Not for all of the teams in the top 5, ususally 3 or 4 of them do pretty well. I mean Dawson was in the preseason top 5 last year and made it to the 3rd round. Though that isnt as good as they have done recently, 12-1 is hardly a curse.

• 4 weeks later...
[quote name="OctFeb" post="1378966" timestamp="1361731400"]
He is the one that was kicked out of athletics. He didn't want to come to practices was getting in trouble all the time. And no his parents didn't buy a house in summer creek. Have no idea how he is going to summer creek unless he has relatives that live there. Got this from a reliable source. Guess summer creek picked up a great football player  who has issues that need fixing.
[/quote]

Your reliable source was WRONG! The student that got kicked off kings team was a senior. Jeffery is a junior, whether his parents is buying a house r not doesnt matter! he now lives in humble isd! Jeffery is a good kid with very high potential, SC should have a great season

[quote name="HtownMoe" post="1388990" timestamp="1364327642"]
[quote author=OctFeb link=topic=109592.msg1378966#msg1378966 date=1361731400]
He is the one that was kicked out of athletics. He didn't want to come to practices was getting in trouble all the time. And no his parents didn't buy a house in summer creek. Have no idea how he is going to summer creek unless he has relatives that live there. Got this from a reliable source. Guess summer creek picked up a great football player  who has issues that need fixing.
[/quote]

Your reliable source was WRONG! The student that got kicked off kings team was a senior. Jeffery is a junior, whether his parents is buying a house r not doesnt matter! he now lives in humble isd! Jeffery is a good kid with very high potential, SC should have a great season
[/quote]
I hope you are right about that...

[quote name="aschom78" post="1388999" timestamp="1364328106"]
[quote author=HtownMoe link=topic=109592.msg1388990#msg1388990 date=1364327642]
[quote author=OctFeb link=topic=109592.msg1378966#msg1378966 date=1361731400]
[/quote]

[/quote]
I hope you are right about that...
[/quote]

Right about what? SC will have a great season if everyone stays healthy!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder