Silsbee 77 HJ 58 Final/Friday

They will play again and it will be a different game next time.

You are right.  It could turn out differently next time.  I thought it was a great game and I am glad I was there to see it.  I am just proud of our guys who were the definite underdogs.  They were able to overlook that and play a great game.  See you at the next one.    :)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are right.  It could turn out differently next time.  I thought it was a great game and I am glad I was there to see it.  I am just proud of our guys who were the definite underdogs.  They were able to overlook that and play a great game.  See you at the next one.     :)

Your right Silsbee played a great game, and I'm glad to see the underdog win whenever they can..good luck the rest of the season. ;D

Come on fellas.  I dont post on here but this is ridiculous.  Silsbe lost to WOS by 20!  HJ has beaten them 2 times in the last two weeks.  HJ had a bad night.  To say they are not a number 4 ranked team in the state may be true but you cant base your opinion on 1 night.  What about HJ beating Lufkin Hudson by 30+ and silsbee barely beats them. Silsbee has great athletes who had a good night.  Then the stuff about Sutherland................WOW!!!!!!!!!  This guy is arguably the best coach in the area and one of the best in Texas.  You guys need to think before you talk!  Questioning him is pretty funny............would anyone care for me to post his record?

You are the man SPINKS, could not have said it better myself.  :D HJ has always had a strong basketball program and everyone knows it. It's not like Sutherland came to a poor program, He did a great job in Kountze and We know he will do the same with HJ.

• 2 years later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    julianhudges
    Newest Member
    julianhudges