Does HJ want a successful football team?

Guest Farmer Fran

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="Rizon" post="1372237" timestamp="1360467876"]
I'll put $10,000 down that HJ does not beat Silsbee next year. Silsbee will win district. HJ might make the playoffs with what they have returning...but remember next year 4 teams are going in so they might make it as the 4th team.
[/quote]

Yep!! Mediocrity at its best 4th place ::)

$10,000 please, I dont want you to mortgage your trailer house.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="Scatright" post="1372240" timestamp="1360468037"]
[b]Hopefully when HJ hires a coach, he tells his players to stop posting in message boards. Makes them look foolish. Players play, us old guys worry about message board fodder[/b].

Seems ol' Bedelmon has riled up the troops to get after my guy Farmer Fran. He even created a few extra screen names and got the wives and kids involved. HJ is and always be a basketball school. There's no shame in that, just know who you are.
[/quote]

Well said Scat! ;D

[quote name="Allan" post="1372235" timestamp="1360467757"]
I think that when we get a new coach, IF he knows what he is doing, he will put the best talent on the feild, silsbee will be beat and you will finally stop talking and know that it isn't our talent.
[/quote] hi bedelmon.

fellas, fellas.....now we're throwing money around.....Fran, of course anyone involved in the football program wants it to be successful...that question really needs to be directed to upper administration as we will see in the near future.  Hey, or maybe we just ask Lazeek....he seems to represent that side very well.  Just a friendly jab zeek, don't get bent out of shape.  To answer your question Fran, there are a lot of people who want to see the football program be more successful and are willing to support it in any fashion.

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="spede" post="1372244" timestamp="1360468431"]
fellas, fellas.....now we're throwing money around.....Fran, of course anyone involved in the football program wants it to be successful...that question really needs to be directed to upper administration as we will see in the near future.  Hey, or maybe we just ask Lazeek....he seems to represent that side very well.  Just a friendly jab zeek, don't get bent out of shape.  To answer your question Fran, there are a lot of people who want to see the football program be more successful and are willing to support it in any fashion.
[/quote]

Thanks spede, finally someone who read what this topic is about

When you guys start using your real names like i do, then you can make those childish accusations. Your on my friend. There are alot of HJ folks that love this program and are very excited about the changes coming. They dont get on here because we are a blue collarcommunity and we dont have all day to get on her like you do.

[quote name="bedelmon" post="1372248" timestamp="1360468724"]
When you guys start using your real names like i do, then you can make those childish accusations. Your on my friend. There are alot of HJ folks that love this program and are very excited about the changes coming. [b]They dont get on here because we are a blue collarcommunity [/b]and we dont have all day to get on her like you do.
[/quote] Nederland is a blue collar community, Port Neches is a blue collar community etc..........Their fans post on here. Not sure what you meant by THAT statement.  ???

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="bedelmon" post="1372256" timestamp="1360469636"]
Obviously we are a smaller community than those you mentioned. I mean we have plenty of folks here that care about the program, they just dont have the time to spend their entire day on this forum answering these childish questions
[/quote]

Maybe some of us have jobs where we sit behind a desk and we have a little time to ask these childish questions ;D ;D

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="Blain" post="1372262" timestamp="1360470077"]
My skin is plenty tough. Did I hurt your feelings too
[/quote]

Now this is funny, blain is calling out mytwocents. ;D ;D ;D

Go easy on him 2cents ;D ;D

Guest Wyndipadg-teacher
[quote name="mytwocents" post="1372260" timestamp="1360469939"]
kids smh..... lmao

figured they would have tougher skin being in high school and all.  8)
[/quote]

Well when you start talking about a team of "kids" and saying there is no talent they are going to start standing up for each other!

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="Wyndipadg-teacher" post="1372265" timestamp="1360470426"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=109132.msg1372260#msg1372260 date=1360469939]
kids smh..... lmao

figured they would have tougher skin being in high school and all.  8)
[/quote]

Well when you start talking about a team of "kids" and saying there is no talent they are going to start standing up for each other!
[/quote]

Well , blains mom, They need to put as much effort into winning games and quit getting on message boards and quit trying to convince us other wise