*Beaumont Ozen at Nederland Updates*/Ozen wins 66-59

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="rc2182" post="1363795" timestamp="1358294474"]
Let me add, off of the team that went 36-0 to win state ,not one of the seniors on that team got a scholarship ,focus was on one player we all know who that is. ;) ;) ;)
[/quote]
Again...not true..Keena Young went to South Plains JC, then BYU, Mike Thomas went to Lee JC, Jason Dabney went to TSU, Jason Breckenridge to Prairie View A&M, Brandon Chappell to Lamar, Brandon Rideau to Kansas (football).....you really should not speak on it unless you are really sure about what you speak of.

Guest BmtTopFlight2017
[quote name="understand" post="1363309" timestamp="1358135436"]
I watch Nederland frosh get beat by MLK 8th graders by 40 pts last year without boyd in the MLK tournment but they or good but you guys start talking about 2016 and 2017 class thast like talking about what your kid done in little league man thats funny, lets hope your kids grow and stay healthy oh dont forget CENTRAL has two 6'4'' freshmans that are playing on a rank team now, and they or beating 2013 , 2014 and 2015 right now, man i want them all good also but UNDERSTAND you cant teach size and speed if you talk in truth VINCENT and SMITH has the best 8th graders ODOM with a few(dont let does 6 min quarters of basketball fool you)
ps guess nederland frosh or going to AUSTIN
[/quote]

stop taking things so serious we were talking jokingly geeshhhh ..and ps those players on Vincent and smith are going to Ozen ...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124