Silsbee 54 # 1 1A Kennard 50 Final

they beat kennard???   wth? :o

you read right, they did! I was pretty nervous myself about it because of all the confusion and everything..But those girls stuck it in there and came out with a good outcome.a win..which is all i could ask for...way to go girls!

Oh, but don't get me wrong...the opposing team play very well, they have some skilled players as well

Guest tigersvoice

If your great uncle is Coach McClain, he comes with the highest of recommendations from none other than the SHS Lady Tigers Head Coach, Bob Killam.

Coach Killam and Coach McClain both coached at Lumberton during the same time period. McClain was coaching the guys basketball and Killam coached the girls.

That was another nail biter last night.  The referee confusion level was at a peak level !!!... they confused their own selves on more than one occasion... not to mention confusing the fans.  I've never seen so many delays with refs trying to figure out their own calls in one game.  Anyway, despite all the stops and starts it was another great game!

I HAVE TO SAY IT WAS A VERY GOOD GAME BUT THE OFFICIALS LET IT GET WAY TOO OUT OF HAND. I HAVE TO SAY THEY HAVE SOME SERIOUS ATTITUDES. TO ME THEY SEEMED TO BE TO COCKY,AS THOUGH THEY COULDNT BE BEAT. I MEAN DANG JUS CUZ YOU WIN STATE DOESNT MEAN YOU CANT BE BEAT. I HAVE TO GIVE MY HATS OFF TO THE LADY TIGERS FOR PULLIN THIS GAME OFF. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK  LADIES!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476