Buna

sounds like  Buna just cant make believers out of old teams in 3A that are used to winning and going to the playoffs every year. Well here is a prediction, I have seen Buna play several times and they will be in the playoffs in 3A and they will be a challenge for you HJ fans. There solid team and well coached.
Good luck Buna, I know the truth about your hard work. It pays off ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

[quote name="94feet" post="1359483" timestamp="1356814836"]
sounds like  Buna just cant make believers out of old teams in 3A that are used to winning and going to the playoffs every year. Well here is a prediction, I have seen Buna play several times and they will be in the playoffs in 3A and they will be a challenge for you HJ fans. There solid team and well coached.
Good luck Buna, I know the truth about your hard work. It pays off ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
[/quote]

I do believe that Buna will make the playoffs and I also believe they are better than they have been in the past. They beat Orangefield for the first time in 9 years. That being said, HJ is still the team to beat and I don't see anyone coming close. I am from Orangefield but I am realistic to know that HJ is on top and everyone else is fighting for second. I don't know why people make a big deal about Buna moving to 3A. They have alway been in 3A except for the few years in 2A. Their numbers are right up there with OF, HJ and HF. Nobody doubts that Buna has a solid team.

[quote name="kenneth1617" post="1359871" timestamp="1356909008"]
im just trying to get some action in this forum. i no hj should be better, but you never no.  Bunas not the most talented but they are well coached and hard workers with a very good defense and anything can happen you never no
[/quote]

I agree with you, and also glad you are trying to get this forum some action. It is needed and appreciated. Girl sports for some reason get no respect. I don't understand it. keep up the good work Kenneth.

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1359558" timestamp="1356828952"]
[quote author=Bobcat05 link=topic=107817.msg1359513#msg1359513 date=1356819197]
I don't think they will be a challenge for HJ.
[/quote]
I think they will be more than a challenge for HJ.
[/quote]

Are you sure?  8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami