Travon Blanchard & Jmarcus Rhodes Senior Film

jkbtjc53

Did these kids body of work live up to the hype?

Travon Blanchard 6'3 185 safety Baylor Commit

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/934113/travon-blanchard#.TqcmuSc4FFo.email

Jmarcus Rhodes 6'3 185 Lockdown Cornerback SMU commit.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/936346/jmarcus-rhodes#.UJ1-PR_8P0M.email

[quote name="dayton" post="1359143" timestamp="1356720120"]
Your personal vendetta aagainst a kid is pretty sickening.
[/quote]

I was personally messaged by two board members and asked to put the WOS kids film on here so it wouldn't be all about Tony. Idk how I now have something against the WOS kids also.

And once again I LIKE TONY BROWN you guys are making a big deal about nothing. All I have said is his film doesn't make the hype. Atleast not yet anyways. Does it mean I wish ill on the kid? Heck no I pray to GOD Tony makes all his doubters eat their word's and he goes on to a wonderful college career and if GOD says the same a great NFL career where he cansupport his loved ones.

But I still stand by what I said Tony has work to do if he wants to live up to his ranking. And I believe he can do it and will do it. So please guys stop turning this into a witch hunt.

The vendetta comment was about tb....

About these kids. Good athletes from a program known for being loaded and having solid coaching. No big surprise outta WOS . The issue is that no one has questioned these kids to the point of looking jealous or looking like they have a score to settle. Congrats on those commitments.

Any comments on why you are bent on getting a shot in on Tony Brown? Seriously... why?

[quote name="dayton" post="1359153" timestamp="1356720829"]
The vendetta comment was about tb....

As Arabs these kids. Good athletes from a program known for being loaded and having solid coaching. No big surprise outta WOS . The issue is that no one has questioned these kids to the point of looking jealous or looking like they have a score to settle. Congrats on those commitments.

Any comments on why you are bent on getting a shot in on Tony Brown? Seriously... why?
[/quote]

Not taking a shot at Tony. Tony is the highest rated guy in the golden triangle therefore he is held to a higher standard athletically that is all there is to it.. GOD BLESS Tony Brown and may GOD guide him on the most sucessful path possible.

Right..... you could avoid looking like it by not using the same catch phrases on this thread that you did when you spoke negatively of him. I guarantee you tony puts plenty of pressure and high standards on himself... not sure how what you're doing is productive. oh well...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami