*Port Neches-Groves at Hardin-Jefferson Updates*/ HJ wins 62-48

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1355505" timestamp="1355605701"]
Nash, is PN-G better than most people think? I get the feeling they are trying to build their program over there
[/quote]

I dont know what people think but they dealt with the press pretty well and were extremely patient.  Only problem I saw was when there was less than two minutes left and they were down double digits, they were still running the same offense that often took them more than 30 or 40 seconds to generate a shot.  HJ has a very good freshmen group this year and the PNG freshmen squandered a 10 point lead but managed to win in overtime after an HJ player missed two free throws with 1 second left in regulation to win the game.

[quote name="Stevenash" post="1355566" timestamp="1355614393"]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=107479.msg1355505#msg1355505 date=1355605701]
Nash, is PN-G better than most people think? I get the feeling they are trying to build their program over there
[/quote]

I dont know what people think but they dealt with the press pretty well and were extremely patient.  Only problem I saw was when there was less than two minutes left and they were down double digits, they were still running the same offense that often took them more than 30 or 40 seconds to generate a shot.  HJ has a very good freshmen group this year and the PNG freshmen squandered a 10 point lead but managed to win in overtime after an HJ player missed two free throws with 1 second left in regulation to win the game.
[/quote] ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    nexax
    Newest Member
    nexax