Kountze vs Buna friday

aTmfan06

[quote name="ballup" post="1354009" timestamp="1355337591"]
Kountze wins this one big. Buna first real test of the season.
[/quote]

I disagree on it being Buna's first real test of the season. Buna played Coldspring last week in the West Sabine tourney. Coldspring is good and should win district 22-3A again like they did last year. Coldspring won the West Sabine tourney.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1354019" timestamp="1355339789"]
[quote author=ballup link=topic=107408.msg1354009#msg1354009 date=1355337591]
Kountze wins this one big. Buna first real test of the season.
[/quote]

I disagree on it being Buna's first real test of the season. Buna played Coldspring last week in the West Sabine tourney. Coldspring is good and should win district 22-3A again like they did last year. Coldspring won the West Sabine tourney.
[/quote]
Other than Coldspring what good teams were in the west sabine tournament?  Cleveland could very well win that district

[quote name="ballup" post="1354245" timestamp="1355370052"]
Didn't Buna  lose to Coldsprings? But outside of that game nobody. Kountze has played alot of good teams.
[/quote]

Yes, Buna lost to Coldspring in the West Sabine tourney. My point was that this Kountze game will not be Buna's first "real" test like you stated. The Coldspring game would have been Buna's first test.

Guest kountzemania
I think Buna has some solid kids who play smart ball. Not saying that is enough to win but I think Buna will try to slow the roll and keep it respectable, but If Kountze plays with little intensity and allows Buna to hang around and feel like they are in the game it could get close. Now if Kountze goes out and sets the pace and does what they are capable of doing, it will keep Buna on their heels and it will be a long arduous night for Buna.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    newyourk01
    Newest Member
    newyourk01