Nederland fans

dogbite

Glad you posted it, dogbite.  Yes, last week was free gold towels and this week it is free gold bulldog shirts.  Just go to the excel Facebook page and place your order.  You can pick up shirts on Thursday at Excel.  Let's get our GOLD on!!!  Anybody going to the game can order and the shirts are FREE!!  Get one for the whole family.    Thanks to all the awesome sponsors.

[quote name="indianforever" post="1348677" timestamp="1354591160"]
Well bulldog fans Im on the bandwagon if y'all will accept me...I just ordered my bulldog shirt and I will be at the berry center Saturday ..but it's getting burnt after the season is over..Lol
[/quote]
Don't burn it, just give it to a kid for NED nerd day or something.

[quote name="indianforever" post="1348677" timestamp="1354591160"]
Well bulldog fans Im on the bandwagon if y'all will accept me...I just ordered my bulldog shirt and I will be at the berry center Saturday ..but it's getting burnt after the season is over..Lol
[/quote]

That might be my other Christmas present, an NDN fan wearing Bulldog Black and Gold.......you know we [s]might[/s] would do the same.

Of course, all we really want for Christmas is.......

[quote name="Nederland Dog 2006" post="1349343" timestamp="1354669972"]
We have awesome fans. But i noticed at reliant our fans pick and choose when to be loud. Lets make it constant. Stop sitting on your butts and make noise the whole game. Not just at crusual points in the game. Nobody on our side should have their voice left after the game. Go dogs! BTHO Georgetown!
[/quote]

NO! NO! NO!.... DO NOT be loud when we are on offense, PLEASE, goodness, what you said on defense, but it needs to be like a Church Sermon when we're on offense, we need SILENCE... SERIOUSLY.

[quote name="Brubaker" post="1349384" timestamp="1354672360"]
[quote author=Nederland Dog 2006 link=topic=107095.msg1349343#msg1349343 date=1354669972]
We have awesome fans. But i noticed at reliant our fans pick and choose when to be loud. Lets make it constant. Stop sitting on your butts and make noise the whole game. Not just at crusual points in the game. Nobody on our side should have their voice left after the game. Go dogs! BTHO Georgetown!
[/quote]

NO! NO! NO!.... DO NOT be loud when we are on offense, PLEASE, goodness, what you said on defense, but it needs to be like a Church Sermon when we're on offense, we need SILENCE... SERIOUSLY.
[/quote]

Haha. No doubt!

Save that voice for defense and let er rip.  I have no doubt that the Nederland crowd disrupted the PD offense... of course that dline had a little to do with it as well, I'd be flinching too.  But you are right, on Defense, don't wait for 3rd down, gotta be loud, on every defensive snap.  No matter the momentum, our kids can make a play to turn the game at any moment.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    julianhudges
    Newest Member
    julianhudges