KATY VS. LA PORTE BROADCAST/Katy advances 55-10

WOSgrad

It is rematch time for the La Porte Bulldogs as they again draw the Katy Tigers is this Class 5A, Division II, Region III Semifinal from Reliant Stadium in Houston.  Jeff La Reau's Bulldogs advanced to this game with a 21-17 win over Fort Bend Bush last week.  Meanwhile, Gary Joseph's Tigers defeated Langham Creek 49-0 to get to this game.

Join Ryan Gentile and Landon Cofer for all of the action beginning at 10:30 am by clicking the following link:

http://legacysportsnetwork.com/Audio/2012-2013/Football/Playoffs/laporte-iOS.htm

I'm sitting here watching this game at reliant thinking, Katy is just a better team all around. I mean physically they are just dominating this game. Katy is executing on every level. From special teams to defense. They have given up a few big plays on punt and kickoff but has held La Porte to only a field goal. La Porte's only touchdown came on an interception returned for a touchdown. As for La Porte's offense, I would like to see more variety in the play selection. They have zero passing yards and only 30 rushing yards as opposed to the 316 total yards Katy has. There is still another half of ball to play. Good luck in the second half to both teams.

[quote name="usedtobe" post="1346854" timestamp="1354389839"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=106968.msg1346852#msg1346852 date=1354389770]
final

55-10
[/quote]

My, my - Katy was a little off their game today. ;D
[/quote]I figured it would be a blowout due to the fact that this Katy team is clicking on all cylinders. Maybe Manvel (if they win) can give them a game.  :-\

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124