The Unstoppable Force - Summer Creek Thread

GoDogs27

[quote name="PinoNDN" post="1340734" timestamp="1353785047"]
Seriously. I don't even want to read 4A playoff threads for fear of the SC folk talking about themselves to the point of idiocy. [b]And i thought we (PNG) were bad[/b].
[/quote]

Fans are supporters of THEIR team. 

The intensity for each fan may vary, and in the end, we all are little fanatical about our teams.  And that's okay if the support is not detrimental (in a violent/abusive way) to anyone, including sometimes the players, coaches, staff of the team that they are fans of.

And I do believe PNG fans are some of the best fans overall. 

SC has new traditions to start and a history to make.  The SC team has had  a successful season and all the talking that matters in on the field, really for any team.

[quote name="PinoNDN" post="1340734" timestamp="1353785047"]
Seriously. I don't even want to read 4A playoff threads for fear of the SC folk talking about themselves to the point of idiocy. And i thought we (PNG) were bad.
[/quote]

PinoyNDN
I like the Avatar. Are you a boxing fan? You should get a boxing thread going.
Did you see Adrian Broner fight this past saturday?

[quote name="thedogs1987" post="1340765" timestamp="1353786484"]
[quote author=PinoNDN link=topic=106698.msg1340734#msg1340734 date=1353785047]
Seriously. I don't even want to read 4A playoff threads for fear of the SC folk talking about themselves to the point of idiocy. [b]And i thought we (PNG) were bad[/b].
[/quote]

The intensity for each fan may vary, and in the end, we all are little fanatical about our teams.  And that's okay if the support is not detrimental (in a violent/abusive way) to anyone, including sometimes the players, coaches, staff of the team that they are fans of.
[b]
And I do believe PNG fans are some of the best fans overall.  [/b]

SC has new traditions to start and a history to make.  The SC team has had  a successful season and all the talking that matters in on the field, really for any team.
[/quote]

Not to discount fans of any team, however, PNG fans are dedicated...win or lose, our communities support the INDIANS!

[quote name="thedogs1987" post="1340765" timestamp="1353786484"]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Great post. SC is doing great and i suppose we get to experience the growing pains in every thread. That's all i was saying. I look forward to reading about the teams that are matched up, then a SC fan turns the post into a discussion between SC and one of the teams involved. With that said, SC has a great team. I had the pleasure of watching them twice.

[quote name="PinoNDN" post="1340784" timestamp="1353787288"]
[quote author=thedogs1987 link=topic=106698.msg1340765#msg1340765 date=1353786484]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Great post. SC is doing great and i suppose we get to experience the growing pains in every thread. That's all i was saying. I look forward to reading about the teams that are matched up, then a SC fan turns the post into a discussion between SC and one of the teams involved. With that said, SC has a great team. I had the pleasure of watching them twice.
[/quote]

SC QB is remarkable.  He's only a junior, which means that they will get him back next season.  Not sure how many other starters will be return for SC on both sides of ball, could be interesting.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami