Northwestern (La.) fires Peveto (Orangefield)

dmcnabb

Bradley Dale Peveto ... long-standing Beaumont-Orangefield ties ... let go by Northwestern (La.)... Bradley Dale was on the last of the good SMU teams in 1980s
[url=http://www.shreveporttimes.com/article/20121119/SPORTS02/121119009/UDPATED-Bradley-Dale-Peveto-won-t-return-NSU]http://www.shreveporttimes.com/article/20121119/SPORTS02/121119009/UDPATED-Bradley-Dale-Peveto-won-t-return-NSU[/url]

I know that Coach Peveto will  land on his feet somewhere.  He is too good of a man and coach.  I will support him and his family wherever.  I enjoyed coaching him in high school and see him mature into a very responsible coach. Good Luck and thanks for all the memories.

Hate this for Coach Pev.  He really loves that university and town, but like any coaching job it's about the Ws.  He will get a good assistant job somewhere, maybe back at LSU.  He has never coached high school so I really don't see him going that route.

[quote name="Cat22" post="1337899" timestamp="1353428632"]
Hate this for Coach Pev.  He really loves that university and town, but like any coaching job it's about the Ws.  He will get a good assistant job somewhere, maybe back at LSU.  He has never coached high school so I really don't see him going that route.
[/quote]Coach Peveto recruited me whenever he was the d-backs coach at UH. Wish I would have played form him instead of letting my ego get in the way of a position switch. I think he goes back to the FBS as a position coach. I think he's too acclimated to the college game to drop down and take a high school job unless it was one of the more premier jobs in the state. Who knows though, he might be tired of the college grind.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder