SC vs Vidor Highlights

SCDAWGS

Yep Looks like a SC highlight reel. They are good at what they do. How did Vidor rack up 440 yds on the ground. SC defense must have some holes in it. Looks like if Vidor could have hung on to the ball, it would have been much closer. Good luck in the playoffs SC, maybe we will see you at Jerry's Place.   

[move][/move][quote name="MMstangfan" post="1336543" timestamp="1353280538"]
Yep Looks like a SC highlight reel. They are good at what they do. How did Vidor rack up 440 yds on the ground. SC defense must have some holes in it. Looks like if Vidor could have hung on to the ball, it would have been much closer. Good luck in the playoffs SC, maybe we will see you at Jerry's Place. 
[/quote]

Well that ball was hard to find! I see why they have so many yards rushing per game. Our defense actually caused those fumbles, our defense did a great job against a very good running team

[quote name="MMstangfan" post="1336543" timestamp="1353280538"]
[/quote]
That's a dang good offense over there.

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1336670" timestamp="1353289196"]
[quote author=DemDAWGS! link=topic=106470.msg1336652#msg1336652 date=1353288342]
GREAT VIDEO!  LOVE IT! Vidor didn't have a lot highlights on the clip because they just didn't have many highlights all game long.  ;D.

Vidor DB's got torched all night long.
[/quote]
Scored the most points on yall's defense out of all of yall's games.
[/quote]
Yep, but not enough to advance.

[quote name="DemDAWGS!" post="1336692" timestamp="1353289906"]
Yep. SC had a hard time dealing w/ d sneaky option. We also scored more on Vidor than any other opponent this year.  Having said that, Vidor would still be playing if you played Crosby, BH, Nederland, and many others. [b]You guys got one of the toughest opening opponents in 4A.[/b]
[/quote]
Ain't that the truth! Out of all the routes that we had available we had to get yall lol. Oh well atleast we can say we lost to the best.

[quote name="SCDAWGS" post="1336684" timestamp="1353289603"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=106470.msg1336670#msg1336670 date=1353289196]
[quote author=DemDAWGS! link=topic=106470.msg1336652#msg1336652 date=1353288342]
GREAT VIDEO!  LOVE IT! Vidor didn't have a lot highlights on the clip because they just didn't have many highlights all game long.  ;D.

Vidor DB's got torched all night long.
[/quote]
Scored the most points on yall's defense out of all of yall's games.
[/quote]
Yep, but not enough to advance.
[/quote]

;D

[quote name="DemDAWGS!" post="1336692" timestamp="1353289906"]
Yep. SC had a hard time dealing w/ d sneaky option. We also [b]scored more on Vidor than any other opponent this year[/b].  Having said that, Vidor would still be playing if you played Crosby, BH, Nederland, and many others. You guys got one of the toughest opening opponents in 4A.
[/quote]
I believe that honor goes to the ndn's ;)

[quote name="SCDAWGS" post="1336697" timestamp="1353290071"]
[quote author=DemDAWGS! link=topic=106470.msg1336692#msg1336692 date=1353289906]
Yep. SC had a hard time dealing w/ d sneaky option. We also [b]scored more on Vidor than any other opponent this year[/b].  Having said that, Vidor would still be playing if you played Crosby, BH, Nederland, and many others. You guys got one of the toughest opening opponents in 4A.
[/quote]
I believe that honor goes to the ndn's ;)
[/quote]
??? ??? ??? ???

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1336701" timestamp="1353290236"]
[quote author=outanup link=topic=106470.msg1336700#msg1336700 date=1353290179]
Didnt realize Vidor rushed for over 400 yds, Wow........
[/quote]
460 to be exact. if my memory is correct i think that's the most yards any team put on sc.
[/quote]
Not taking a poke at ya at all but watching the game I wouldn't have ever thought you had that many rushing yards.

Can't argue with the rushing proficiency of Vidor. Your offense must be frustrating for defenses. It was for SC. You guys ran it the best we've seen. BH does a good job, but our defense stopped their option cold.  Vidor needs a legit passing attack n your team would be REALLY dangerous.

[quote name="DemDAWGS!" post="1336719" timestamp="1353291138"]
Can't argue with the rushing proficiency of Vidor. Your offense must be frustrating for defenses. It was for SC. You guys ran it the best we've seen. BH does a good job, but our defense stopped their option cold.  Vidor needs a legit passing attack n your team would be REALLY dangerous.
[/quote]
Yeah i know. We are in the process of developing that. We have passed more the past two years with montana then we ever had since we first started running this offense plus we a have qb that is proven he can pass with the best of em in his freshman year. Weather or not it will be brought up into our offense we he gets up there is questionable.

[quote name="Summercreek dad" post="1336814" timestamp="1353295821"]
"Vidor needs a legit passing attack n your team would be REALLY dangerous."

If Vidor had a legit passing attack, it would be Vidor playing on Saturday. The run strategy takes too long to score, when a team get's behind. A pass strategy would allow a team to score quickly, and close the gap quickly.
[/quote]

Yea but I don't know about them playing on Saturday, remember SC offense would have kept striking too ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    siya
    Newest Member
    siya