Shout outs to the Seniors last game.

Txdragon

A few of us fans are lucky to follow school who made it into the playoffs and our seniors have at least another week in their football careers if they don't play college ball. I want to give a shout out to all the guys on local teams who are not so lucky as to advance to the playoffs. Those kids who have played their hearts out, left their blood, sweet, and tears on our local fields all for the love of the game.

Here's to you guys!!! Thank you.

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="Txdragon" post="1326008" timestamp="1352525817"]
A few of us fans are lucky to follow school who made it into the playoffs and our seniors have at least another week in their football careers if they don't play college ball. I want to give a shout out to all the guys on local teams who are not so lucky as to advance to the playoffs. Those kids who have played their hearts out, left their blood, sweet, and tears on our local fields all for the love of the game.

[/quote]

Well said!
Good luck to all the local teams in the playoffs next week.

[quote name="Txdragon" post="1326008" timestamp="1352525817"]

[/quote]

Love of the game and SCHOOL PRIDE!!!!  Thanks Txdragon....well said

In the fall I plan my entire weekend around football and begins on Friday.  I get to go watch the school I so love and see kids that love the game for what it is.  Not for money or big time television exposure, but because they love the game of football.  I'm sure these kids have heard it already, but they probably don't truly grasp the concept that this is the last time u might get to put that helmet on and run out on the field.  I know when I was at their age I didn't.  I do now.  It has been a great season far and I'm fortunate that the school I so love is continuing their season in the playoffs.  I have been very fortunate the last few years I have gotten to see them play into December.  My hats off to the seniors and any future endeavors u come upon.  Thanks for the memories and great Friday nights in the fall.

Thanks to all the Seniors in all aspect of the friday night lights experiance. Yes the ones that strap up but also the others in the band ,cheer,dance and what ever this old mind forgot.You young people remember that all this will transfer into life lessons.Win or lose great thing always happen when you put the time and effort behind every task at hand. Thank You for allowing us to see you grow and making our lives alittle more exciting having a chance TO SEE THE GREATEST FRIDAY NIGHTS ACTION THERE IS SETX FOOTBALL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder