***PLAYOFF CENTRAL - 2012***/UPDATE AFTER LC-M/Central!

WOSgrad

Well, folks almost another week in the books and the playoff picture has clear for most districts, but there are some that are clear as mud.  This week, we'll go into who's in, who's still fighting and who they will play.  SO LET'S GET BUSY!

[b]21-5A[/b]

[u]Who's in:[/u] Both [b]North Shore[/b] and [b]Deer Park[/b] have wrapped up the Class 5A, DI berths out of 21-5A.  [b]La Porte[/b] and [b]Port Arthur Memorial[/b] have wrapped up the Class 5A, DII berths out of 21-5A.  Interestingly enough, North Shore and Deer Park play each other next week as does La Porte and Port Arthur Memorial. The winner of the North Shore/Deer Park battle will gain the #1 DI seed out of 21-5A and the winner of the La Porte/Port Arthur Memorial game will be the #1 DII seed out of 21-5A.

[u]Who will they play:[/u]  Manvel has wrapped up the DII, #1 seed out of 22-5A and will play the loser of the La Porte/PA Memorial game.  Pasadena Memorial is the DII, #2 seed and will face the winner of that game.  Pearland has sewn up the DI, #1 seed out of 22-5A and will face the loser of the Deer Park/North Shore game.  Pasadena Dobie is the DI, #2 seed and will face the winner of the North Shore/Deer Park game.

[b]19-4A[/b]

[u]Who's in:[/u] [b]Dayton[/b] and [b]Humble Summer Creek[/b] have secured the DI berths out of 19-4A and will play next week to determine who is the #1 and #2 seeds.  [b]Crosby[/b] has secured the DII, #1 seed while [b]Barbers Hill[/b] has secured the DII, #2 seed.

[u]Who will they play:[/u] See 20-4A

[b]20-4A[/b]

[u]Who's in:[/u]  [b]Nederland[/b] has secured the DI, #1 seed out of 20-4A.  [b]Livingston[/b] has secured a DII berth and [b]Vidor[/b] has secured a playoff berth.

[u]Whose still fighting:[/u] [b]Central[/b] can get the last spot with a win OR an LC-M loss and a Ozen loss.  [b]Little Cypress-Mauriceville[/b] can get the last spot with a win AND a Central loss.  [b]Beaumont Ozen[/b] can get the final spot with a win, a Central loss and an LC-M loss. 

[u]Who will they play:[/u] See 19-4A

[b]24-4A[/b]

[u]Who's in:[/u] Pearland Dawson has secured the DI, #1 seed out of 24-4A.  [u]Friendswood[/u] has secured the DI, #2 seed.  [b]Texas City[/b] has secured the DII, #1 seed.

[u]Who's still fighting:[/u] [b]Goose Creek Memorial[/b] can get the final spot with a win OR a Galena Park loss.  [b]Galena Park[/b] can secure the final spot with a win AND a Goose Creek Memorial loss next week. 

[u]Who will they play[/u]: Richmond Foster and Angleton have apppeared to garner the DI berths out of 23-4A.  Rosenberg Terry looks to have gained one of the DII berths with Lamar Consolidated and George Ranch battling for the final spot.

[b]20-3A[/b]

[u]Who's in:[/u] [b]Carthage[/b] has secured the DI berth out of 20-3A while [b]Jasper[/b] and [b]Center[/b] will be the DII representatives.  Jasper and Center play on Friday with the winner being the DII, #1 seed.

[u]Who will they play:[/u]  Carthage will play Palestine, the DI representative out of 19-3A.  Fairfield looks to have wrapped up the DII, #1 seed and Groesbeck the DII, #2 seed.

[b]21-3A[/b]

[u]Who's in:[/u] [b]Silsbee[/b] has secured the DI berth out of 21-3A and [b]West Orange-Stark[/b] will be the DII, #1 seed. 

[u]Who's still fighting:[/u] [b]Bridge City[/b] and [b]Orangefield[/b] will square off in the Bayou Bowl in Bridge City on Friday with the winner being the DII, #2 seed.

[u]Who will they play:[/u] See 22-3A

[b]22-3A[/b]

[u]Who's in:[/u] [b]Coldspring-Oakhurst[/b] has secured the DII, #1 seed out of 22-3A.

[u]Who's fighting:[/u] [b]Huffman Hargrave[/b] can secure a playoff spot with a win or a Cleveland loss.  [b]Cleveland[/b] can secure a spot with a win over [b]Shepherd[/b] who itself can secure a spot with a win OR a Huffman loss.

[u]Who will they play:[/u]: See 21-3A

[b]10-2A-I[/b]

[u]Who's in:[/u] [b]Newton[/b] has secured the #1 seed out of 10-2A-I and the first round bye.  [b]East Chambers[/b] has clinched the No. 2 seed.

[u]Who's fighting[/u]: [b]Kirbyville[/b] can gain the final spot with a win AND a Woodville win OR a win AND both an Anahuac and Woodville loss.  [b]Woodville[/b] can get in with a win AND a Kirbyville loss.  [b]Anahuac[/b] can get in with a win AND a Woodville loss.  [b]Kountze[/b] can get in with a win of 2 points or more AND a Kirbyville AND a Woodville loss.

[u]Who will they play[/u]: It appears that White Oak, Tatum and Troup will be the bi-district opponents for 10-2A-I.

[u]12-2A-I[/u]

[u]Who's in:[/u] [b]New Waverly[/b] and [b]Corrigan-Camden[/b] have wrapped up playoff spots.

[u]Who's fighting:[/u] [b]Deweyville[/b] and [b]Groveton[/b] play Friday with the winner gaining the final playoff spot.

[u]Who will they play:[/u] It appears that Centerville and Crawford have wrapped up playoff spots with Hearne and Buffalo fighting for the third spot.

[b]10-1A-I[/b]

[u]Who's in:[/u] [b]San Augustine[/b] has secured the #1 seed and the first round bye. [b]Alto[/b]has secured the #2 seed.

[u]Who's fighting[/u] [b]West Sabine[/b] can secure the final spot with a win over Grapeland OR a Shelbyville loss to Alto.  [b]Shelbyville[/b] has to win AND have West Sabine lose to get the final spot.

[u]Who will they play:[/u] Joaquin, Timpson and Harleton appear to be the representatives out of 9-1A-I

[b]11-1A-I[/b]

[u]Who's in:[/u] [b]Hull-Daisetta[/b] has clinched a playoff spot.

[u]Who's fighting:[/u] [b]Iola[/b] can clinch a spot with a win OR a Colmesneil loss.  [b]Colmesneil[/b] can clinch with a win or a West Hardin loss.

[u]Who will they play:[/u]  Bosqueville and Mart have wrapped up playoff spots.  While Leon and Axtell appear to be fighting for the final spot.

[b]11-1A-II[/b]

[u]Who's in:[/u]  [b]Tenaha[/b] and [b]Evadale[/b] have wrapped up playoff spots.

[u]Who's fighting:[/u] [b]Mount Enterprise[/b] can clinch with a win over Burkeville tonight.

[u]Who will they play:[/u]  Bremond appears to have wrapped up a playoff spot while Chilton, Normangee and Lovelady appear to still be locked in a battle for the final two spots.

[b]6man 16-I[/b]

[u]Who's in:[/u] [b]Apple Springs[/b] and [b]Oakwood[/b] have clinched the two playoff spots.

[b]TAPPS 3-I[/b]

[u]Who's in:[/u]  [b]Houston St. Pius X[/b] and [b]Houston St. Thomas[/b] have clinched playoff spots. 

[u]Who's fighting:[/u] [b]Tomball Concordia Lutheran[/b] will gain the final spot unless they lose by 21 or more to Kelly this week.

[b]TAPPS 6-III[/B]

[u]Who's in:[/u] [b]Bay Area Christian[/b], [b]Cypress Christian[/b] and [b]The Woodlands Christian[/b] have all secured playoff spots.

[b]TAPPS 6man 5-II[/b]

[u]Who's in:[/u] [b]Brazosport Christian[/b], [b]Alvin Living Stones[/b] and [b]Orange Community Christian[/b] have all secured playoff spots.