Liltex Come Get Your Steak

bh89-2

OK you ole coot, time to put down the deer rifle and come get your steak.  It's bad enough I have to give you fishing lessons 12 monts out of the year, but now this...... ;D ;D ;D Due to the unusual circumstances that caused your lack-luster, completely disfunctional, ugly ars uniform sporting Dayton Bronco's toffense to score 7 more points than my Far Superior BH Eagles, so I now owe you a Brennan's Steak.  You can even keep the scraps and bring OctFeb back a doggie bag........she has to eat outside though. ;) ;)

I'll fly back form Atalanta Tuesday night, so if you wanna have lunch Wednesday we can do that.  I have to read to the Clear Lake Kindergarden class Wed morning, then we can head over.  I got to pick out a book, so if you can find a clean copy of "The Day No Horse Would Die", that would probably be appropriate.    ;D

Guest UHCoog14
[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1313609" timestamp="1351519068"]
OK you ole coot, time to put down the deer rifle and come get your steak.  It's bad enough I have to give you fishing lessons 12 monts out of the year, but now this...... ;D ;D ;D Due to the unusual circumstances that caused your lack-luster, completely disfunctional, ugly ars uniform sporting Dayton Bronco's offense scored 7 more points than my Far Superior BH Eagles, so I now owe you a Brennan's Steak.  You can even keep the scraps and bring OctFeb back a doggie bag........she has to eat outside though. ;) ;)

I'll fly back form Atalanta Tuesday night, so if you wanna have lunch Wednesday we can do that.  I have to read to the Clear Lake Kindergarden class Wed morning, then we can head over.  I got to pick out a book, so if you can find a clean copy of "The Day No Horse Would Die", that would probably be appropriate.    ;D
[/quote]

I hear "50 Shades of Pruple" is a page turner.

Make sure that sweetheart A.J wears her fav color=purple.Superior Ant Mound Eaglettes who avg over 360+ rushing yds per game/2,531 thru 7 gm w/the absolute uglist uni's ever had 125 on 45 rushes & they are a bit sore against the purple.There won't be any scraps for Octfeb from Brennan's.Let's get that boat going & head to Sam Rayburn & I'll show you a trick w/jig n pig w/Gary Loomis flippin stick.No noodling bass;D ;D

[quote name="liltex" post="1313642" timestamp="1351520592"]
Make sure that sweetheart A.J wears her fav color=purple.Superior Ant Mound Eaglettes who avg over 360+ rushing yds per game/2,531 thru 7 gm w/the absolute uglist uni's ever had 125 on 45 rushes & they are a bit sore against the purple.There won't be any scraps for Octfeb from Brennan's.Let's get that boat going & head to Sam Rayburn & I'll show you a trick w/jig n pig w/Gary Loomis flippin stick.No noodling bass;D ;D
[/quote]

Real men fish in South Texas, you know that by now.  ;D ;D ;D

OK you ole coot, time to put down the deer rifle and come get your steak.  It's bad enough I have to give you fishing lessons 12 monts out of the year, but now this...... ;D ;D ;D Due to the unusual circumstances that caused your lack-luster, completely disfunctional, ugly ars uniform sporting Dayton Bronco's toffense to score 7 more points than my Far Superior BH Eagles, so I now owe you a Brennan's Steak.  You can even keep the scraps and bring OctFeb back a doggie bag........she has to eat outside though. ;) ;)

I'll fly back form Atalanta Tuesday night, so if you wanna have lunch Wednesday we can do that.  [b]I have to read to the Clear Lake Kindergarden class Wed morning,[/b] then we can head over.  I got to pick out a book, so if you can find a clean copy of "The Day No Horse Would Die", that would probably be appropriate.    ;D
[/quote]
Was that part of another lost bet?  ;D

Guest UHCoog14
[quote name="mat" post="1313727" timestamp="1351525389"]
[quote author=Smoking Baby link=topic=105412.msg1313609#msg1313609 date=1351519068]

I'll fly back form Atalanta Tuesday night, so if you wanna have lunch Wednesday we can do that.  [b]I have to read to the Clear Lake Kindergarden class Wed morning,[/b] then we can head over.  I got to pick out a book, so if you can find a clean copy of "The Day No Horse Would Die", that would probably be appropriate.    ;D
[/quote]
[/quote]

Probably for Clear Lake Kindergarten.

OK you ole coot, time to put down the deer rifle and come get your steak.  It's bad enough I have to give you fishing lessons 12 monts out of the year, but now this...... ;D ;D ;D Due to the unusual circumstances that caused your lack-luster, completely disfunctional, ugly ars uniform sporting Dayton Bronco's toffense to score 7 more points than my Far Superior BH Eagles, [b]so I now owe you a Brennan's Steak[/b].  You can even keep the scraps and bring OctFeb back a doggie bag........she has to eat outside though. ;) ;)

[/quote]

A Brennan's steak, If Frank's in Dayton hadn't burn down Lil would have made you meet him there !!!  ;D

[quote name="GCMPats" post="1313730" timestamp="1351525619"]
[quote author=mat link=topic=105412.msg1313727#msg1313727 date=1351525389]
[quote author=Smoking Baby link=topic=105412.msg1313609#msg1313609 date=1351519068]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Probably for Clear Lake Kindergarten.
[/quote] ;D ;D

Yep my Mom raised us 4 kids waiting tables @ Franks for 13 yrs (Patsy)she's gone to the promised land.Pick your steak from the case,baked pot,salad w/house dressing(I know how to make it),buss tables after FB practices. and Mrs.Vyrol's homemade pies were the best anywhere.

Other part of the bet was posted by Smokin:If I lost the bet I had to wear a purple Dayton Sucks shirt.Easy bet we would've sucked to lose to BH ;)

Don't eat the fish in Dayton, they don't have a public sewer system.  Not to mention their team stinks......  ;D ;D

Red Snapper - Bardge just South/East of VA Fogg.  40 miles offshore.
Wahoo - Flower Gardens West Bank in Jan/Feb
Grouper - Salvador Ridge anytime
Bass - Falcon Lake, Zapata, Texas
Perch - Whites Park Anahuac
Tilapia - Walmart  ;D ;D

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1314334" timestamp="1351566534"]
Don't eat the fish in Dayton, they don't have a public sewer system.  Not to mention their team stinks......  ;D ;D

Red Snapper - Bardge just South/East of VA Fogg.  40 miles offshore.
Wahoo - Flower Gardens West Bank in Jan/Feb
Grouper - Salvador Ridge anytime
Bass - Falcon Lake, Zapata, Texas
Perch - Whites Park Anahuac
Tilapia - Walmart  ;D ;D
[/quote] Good stuff lol ;D

Liltex - Neigbor called and said I have standing water around my house due to a busted water line.  Looks like I am playing plumber after the trip to the school tomorrow morning.  Let's plan on this weekend maybe, if your available.  Maybe even before the BH game, if your open to a closer venue......(T-Bone Tom's or Perry's Maybe)? 

I personally think someone form Dayton went over there and cut the line..... ;D ;D ;D

Should I order a darn chicken fried steak for when you get a water bill?Any fish?You can fix it being you once skin dived for roto-rooter.If you're hinting for help I'd rather take a arse whoopin than jack w/plumbing.They have a T Bone Toms in Humble,thought they were in Seabrook/Kemah area ;D

[quote name="liltex" post="1314462" timestamp="1351600763"]
Should I order a darn chicken fried steak for when you get a water bill?Any fish?You can fix it being you once skin dived for roto-rooter.If you're hinting for help I'd rather take a arse whoopin than jack w/plumbing.They have a T Bone Toms in Humble,[b]thought they were in Seabrook/Kemah area [/b];D
[/quote] I thought the same thing.. He must wanna make it a all day date.. maybe do a lil sight seeing down on the boardwalk.

[quote name="octfeb" post="1314468" timestamp="1351601245"]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=105412.msg1314462#msg1314462 date=1351600763]
Should I order a darn chicken fried steak for when you get a water bill?Any fish?You can fix it being you once skin dived for roto-rooter.If you're hinting for help I'd rather take a arse whoopin than jack w/plumbing.They have a T Bone Toms in Humble,[b]thought they were in Seabrook/Kemah area [/b];D
[/quote] I thought the same thing.. He must wanna make it a all day date.. maybe do a lil sight seeing down on the boardwalk.
[/quote]

Looks like we are holding hands in Humble just before we stomp SC.  ;) ;)  You could go, however I just confirmed they don't allow pets in the steak house.  ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1315266" timestamp="1351682977"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=105412.msg1314468#msg1314468 date=1351601245]
[/quote]

Looks like we are holding hands in Humble just before we stomp SC.  ;) ;)  You could go, however I just confirmed they don't allow pets in the steak house.  ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

Low blow! And she will try to bring that camera too.... ;D

[quote name="SummerCreek it is!" post="1315546" timestamp="1351709240"]
[quote author=Smoking Baby link=topic=105412.msg1315266#msg1315266 date=1351682977]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]He was talking about you.. stay away from the door though,  might get stepped on while your waiting outside for the doggie bag. You are a Bulldog after all.

[quote name="octfeb" post="1315555" timestamp="1351709906"]
[quote author=SummerCreek it is! link=topic=105412.msg1315546#msg1315546 date=1351709240]
[quote author=Smoking Baby link=topic=105412.msg1315266#msg1315266 date=1351682977]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]He was talking about you.. stay away from the door though,  might get stepped on while your waiting outside for the doggie bag. You are a Bulldog after all.
[/quote]

Did he "specifically" say me??  ;D

[quote name="SummerCreek it is!" post="1315641" timestamp="1351717258"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=105412.msg1315555#msg1315555 date=1351709906]
[quote author=SummerCreek it is! link=topic=105412.msg1315546#msg1315546 date=1351709240]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote] naa We will both just assume won't we?

[quote name="octfeb" post="1315661" timestamp="1351719395"]
[quote author=SummerCreek it is! link=topic=105412.msg1315641#msg1315641 date=1351717258]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=105412.msg1315555#msg1315555 date=1351709906]
Should I order a darn chicken fried steak for when you get a water bill?Any fish?You can fix it being you once skin dived for roto-rooter.If you're hinting for help I'd rather take a arse whoopin than jack w/plumbing.They have a T Bone Toms in Humble,[b]thought they were in Seabrook/Kemah area [/b] ;D
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote] naa We will both just assume won't we?
[/quote]

That was so lame!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont