JUST CURIOUS ABOUT A STJFL RULE

tc hawk

[quote name="wish u knew! Don't YA!" post="1313335" timestamp="1351471696"]
Whats the rule on MPR requirements? What happens if a TEAM shows up to a game without their CARDS?

[/quote]They should be disqualified. That's a forfeit in my opinion. But certain teams, people and organizations gets a pass

[quote name="Gucci" post="1313342" timestamp="1351472695"]
[quote author=wish u knew! Don't YA! link=topic=105396.msg1313335#msg1313335 date=1351471696]
Whats the rule on MPR requirements? What happens if a TEAM shows up to a game without their CARDS?

[/quote]They should be disqualified. That's a forfeit in my opinion. But certain teams, people and organizations gets a pass
[/quote]

Thats what I thought!! Was told Lumberton-W showed up without theirs. Then was told to have them by half time,(which is wrong to do) but they even failed to do that. They did not show them till the 4 qt!! Why have RULES if your gonna let them be broken? If im not mistaken their were enough "STJFL BOARD MEMBERS" at the game to enforce the rule but let it slide.(shame on you) Don't give me "yall left it up to Beaumont" RULES are RULES. So the next time a "RULE" is broken (like scoring 75) let's just turn our heads as you (STJFL) did Saturday. SMH

[quote name="wish u knew! Don't YA!" post="1313352" timestamp="1351473729"]
[quote author=Gucci link=topic=105396.msg1313342#msg1313342 date=1351472695]
[quote author=wish u knew! Don't YA! link=topic=105396.msg1313335#msg1313335 date=1351471696]

[/quote]

Thats what I thought!! Was told Lumberton-W showed up without theirs. Then was told to have them by half time,(which is wrong to do) but they even failed to do that. They did not show them till the 4 qt!! Why have RULES if your gonna let them be broken? If im not mistaken their were enough "STJFL BOARD MEMBERS" at the game to enforce the rule but let it slide.(shame on you) Don't give me "yall left it up to Beaumont" RULES are RULES. So the next time a "RULE" is broken (like scoring 75) let's just turn our heads as you (STJFL) did Saturday. SMH
[/quote]Don't blame it on Lum. Blame it on Bmt leaders. They have shown time after time that they will let other organizations do what they want to them. It's time for someone to stand up from Bmt and stop being a doormat to these people. If it was you Bmt without any MPR cards you would  have been punished. Let Bmt B show up this Sat vs Lum W and see what happens....lol

[quote name="Gucci" post="1313358" timestamp="1351474155"]
[quote author=wish u knew! Don't YA! link=topic=105396.msg1313352#msg1313352 date=1351473729]
[quote author=Gucci link=topic=105396.msg1313342#msg1313342 date=1351472695]

[/quote]

[/quote]Don't blame it on Lum. Blame it on Bmt leaders. They have shown time after time that they will let other organizations do what they want to them. It's time for someone to stand up from Bmt and stop being a doormat to these people. If it was you Bmt without any MPR cards you would  have been punished. Let Bmt B show up this Sat vs Lum W and see what happens....lol
[/quote]
Was told the BMT REPs didn't know the rules. Thats when a STJFL Member should have done their job and enforced it.

I can tell you what whould happen. FORFEIT

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed