Hardin at Warren Game Thread/Warren wins 21-12!!

WOSgrad

[quote name="camsdad" post="1312122" timestamp="1351356627"]
Please read the post again.  No where does it say that UT was interested.  The statement was made that if certain players were to get quicker and stronger that there college would be paid for.
[/quote]
If tons of players were quicker and stronger there college would be paid for lol

You're a funny guy QueenJames123.  Personally, I think that if you work with a 15 year old that is 6'6" and weighs 320lbs, and help him get where he wants to be, the possibilities are endless.  You are from Kountze right?  You should know the Bible verse Phillipians 4:13

[quote name="wildcats35" post="1311686" timestamp="1351313462"]
[quote author=hardin01 link=topic=105286.msg1311606#msg1311606 date=1351311191]
Don't worry about 4th down stops. Hardin has to get alot better ALL AROUND, or it's two years and done for un-Fortune-ate.

Other than the 2004-2006 teams, this was one of the worst teams all together since the 1980's.

1990's teams had TONS of talent, but was playing in one of the strongest district in 3a every year.

For starters, get back to throwing the ball. Learn the word - Spread !!! One of these days, the other teams in Liberty County are going to take note of the program in Dayton. There's a reason why they have continued success for 17 years straight.
[/quote]

Gotta a have people who can catch it before you can throw it!
[/quote]

LIke I said.........You practice catching all day long but last time I checked Daniel Marsh has already graduated.............THe coach has HIS system he believes in.......running the ball and controlling the clock is alot easier to teach when you have lesser talent than running around,throwing the ball and going 3 and out every series and punting.  I dont care how much you practice throwing and catching.  If you are in Hardin......you are not going to be able to throw the ball against any decent teams like Newton or EC anyway.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder