PORT NECHES-GROVES AT VIDOR BROADCAST/Vidor wins 49-13!!

WOSgrad

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1314172" timestamp="1351556699"]
I was misinformed lol.

Still waiting on you to produce that article of clark running that time frodo.
[/quote]I am trying get in touch with Kaleb. Everything I have heard is hearsay, I admit, but from very reliable sources. I am hoping to get the laser time established from the combine. If I can't produce I will surely admit it. Don't know if I can get substantive proof on the 4.37, like I said all hearsay from more than a few individuals that witnessed it and coaches. Don't think it was written down. I know that the 4.37 was from hand held so I am sure there was human error involved. None the less, with his speed, I stiil don't know why he hasn't been on offense....

[quote name="FrodoNDN" post="1314364" timestamp="1351567845"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=105267.msg1314172#msg1314172 date=1351556699]
I was misinformed lol.

Still waiting on you to produce that article of clark running that time frodo.
[/quote]I am trying get in touch with Kaleb. Everything I have heard is hearsay, I admit, but from very reliable sources. I am hoping to get the laser time established from the combine. If I can't produce I will surely admit it. Don't know if I can get substantive proof on the 4.37, like I said all hearsay from more than a few individuals that witnessed it and coaches. Don't think it was written down. I know that the 4.37 was from hand held so I am sure there was human error involved. None the less, with his speed, I stiil don't know why he hasn't been on offense....
[/quote]
8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder