STJFL Coaches Full Pads football game

Guest BigCountry66
I don't have enough vacation time at work to cover this.  I would be out for at least a week for a flag game and you guys are talking pads.  I'll have to sit this one out.

[quote name="forthelove" post="1308145" timestamp="1351026775"]
I think it would be a great way for EVERYONE to come together! And since we won't expect much from our old farts, modify the game to make it happen! If its flag, so be it! Or if some want pads and some don't, do both! 👍
[/quote]
Someone needs to set it up!

[quote name="bradyb" post="1308276" timestamp="1351037890"]
[quote author=forthelove link=topic=105100.msg1308145#msg1308145 date=1351026775]
I think it would be a great way for EVERYONE to come together! And since we won't expect much from our old farts, modify the game to make it happen! If its flag, so be it! Or if some want pads and some don't, do both! 👍
[/quote]
Someone needs to set it up!
[/quote]
That's u bradyb!

Guest White4Life22
Has it come to where you boys really wanna se if you still got it in you? If anyone is serious I can promise you it’s not hard at all to put it together. For all serious competitors not from PNG just get your squad together and I PROMISE  you I can put a team together of just parents of players that are game. Just so you know feel free to message me and I have no problem telling you who I am and how we can to this. Well ya’ll got the easy part done, the talking, line this up oh wise one Brady B. I’m dying to see you step in that 4 hole!!!!

[quote name="White4Life22" post="1308391" timestamp="1351048727"]
Has it come to where you boys really wanna se if you still got it in you? If anyone is serious I can promise you it’s not hard at all to put it together. For all serious competitors not from PNG just get your squad together and I PROMISE  you I can put a team together of just parents of players that are game. Just so you know feel free to message me and I have no problem telling you who I am and how we can to this. Well ya’ll got the easy part done, the talking, line this up oh wise one Brady B. I’m dying to see you step in that 4 hole!!!!
[/quote]
Lol I'm just thinking I would be fun. I'm not a runner to say the least lol. I'm down if y'all are down!

[quote name="forthelove" post="1308295" timestamp="1351039075"]
On a serious note, you would have to find out who all would commit, and that means communication, which means [b]go through STJFL [/b] to get permission to pass out a "sign up" form to all team coaches and go from there. First see if you have enough interested.
[/quote]

We do not have to get permission from the STJFL....... They are not involved in this. This would be parents, not kids.

[quote name="thetragichippy" post="1308479" timestamp="1351084199"]
[quote author=forthelove link=topic=105100.msg1308295#msg1308295 date=1351039075]
On a serious note, you would have to find out who all would commit, and that means communication, which means [b]go through STJFL [/b] to get permission to pass out a "sign up" form to all team coaches and go from there. First see if you have enough interested.
[/quote]

We do not have to get permission from the STJFL....... They are not involved in this. This would be parents, not kids.
[/quote]
Well there ya go!!! Y'all getter done! 👏

I will keep score...on how many need medical assistance. Do you think y'all will need to use the 28pt rule? If both teams score a combine 28 points call the game. How about a running clock... I have a feeling by the 3rd quarter that may be the only thing stil running.

[quote name="Gusher" post="1308698" timestamp="1351099710"]
I will keep score...on how many need medical assistance. Do you think y'all will need to use the 28pt rule? If both teams score a combine 28 points call the game. How about a running clock... I have a feeling by the 3rd quarter that may be the only thing stil running.
[/quote]
No that's funny! Lol

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name="thetragichippy" post="1308116" timestamp="1351017511"]
[quote author=SmashMouth link=topic=105100.msg1308085#msg1308085 date=1351016358]

No kiddin"...medical bills, missed work, getting called names...could be pretty tragic...
[/quote]

for some reason you cannot receive private messages......I'm not sure if it's you or them......but I tried to respond to your PM to me.
[/quote]

I was temporarily banned (I don't know why, honestly)...but I'm BACK! Free at last, Free at last!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hthnkroor
    Newest Member
    hthnkroor