38 members have voted

1. 1. What say you???

• SA in a shoot out!
    • SA in a blow out!
    • WS in a shoot out!
    • WS in a blow out!
    • Too scared to say!!!

[quote name="JesseJames" post="1308980" timestamp="1351127609"]
This has been awfully quiet! What's up with that?
[/quote]

West Sabine was rattled by that alto loss....their fans have lost confidence.  Team probably has too.  They also know that district title is now out of reach!

West Sabine is still focused and confident. A good game against Alto is nothing to hang their heads about. The district championship is not out of reach for the Tigers. I thought early on that this district could easily end up a three way tie between SA, WS, and Alto. I'm pulling for West Sabine, an old district rival of HD. I see it:

West Sabine - 36

San Augustine - 29

[quote name="HDBobcats9" post="1309086" timestamp="1351135975"]
West Sabine is still focused and confident. A good game against Alto is nothing to hang their heads about. The district championship is not out of reach for the Tigers. I thought early on that this district could easily end up a three way tie between SA, WS, and Alto. I'm pulling for West Sabine, an old district rival of HD. I see it:

West Sabine - 36

San Augustine - 29
[/quote]

Have you seen Sa?  What makes you think that sa will lose at home?  So you think that sa will lose to Ws but beat alto?  Smh...just stick to hd...they arent even on the same level.  Never have...never will be.

[quote name="SAWolverine" post="1309104" timestamp="1351143180"]
[quote author=HDBobcats9 link=topic=105046.msg1309086#msg1309086 date=1351135975]

West Sabine - 36

San Augustine - 29
[/quote]

Have you seen Sa?  What makes you think that sa will lose at home?  So you think that sa will lose to Ws but beat alto?  Smh...just stick to hd...they arent even on the same level.  Never have...never will be.
[/quote]

You're right, I haven't seen San Augustine. They may be way better than I think, and I do think they are a very good team. They beat Deweyville who handed HD a butt whippin. I think that West Sabine could have easily beat Alto and it wasn't like it was a blowout and not close. I think all three teams have their weaknesses and all three can be beat. SA may whip up on the Tigers and Yellowjackets for all I know, but my opinion is that San Augustine is over-rated and the third best team in that district. Not that that is a bad thing, considering all three of those teams are top 15 in the state in my opinion. I honestly hope San Augustine beats West Sabine and then loses to Alto so we get the Wolves in the playoffs. Anyone who thinks this is the same ole' Hull-Daisetta from years past that will lose in the first round by 40 is sadly mistaken. Ask Lovelady, Normangee, or Groveton how physical HD is, and they weren't even playing up to their full potential in those games. You guys from district 10 will be in for a heck of a suprise when you face HD.  Good luck to both teams friday night and Go Tigers!!

[quote name="HDBobcats9" post="1309190" timestamp="1351171185"]
[quote author=SAWolverine link=topic=105046.msg1309104#msg1309104 date=1351143180]
[quote author=HDBobcats9 link=topic=105046.msg1309086#msg1309086 date=1351135975]

West Sabine - 36

San Augustine - 29
[/quote]

You're right, I haven't seen San Augustine. They may be way better than I think, and I do think they are a very good team. They beat Deweyville who handed HD a butt whippin. I think that West Sabine could have easily beat Alto and it wasn't like it was a blowout and not close. I think all three teams have their weaknesses and all three can be beat. SA may whip up on the Tigers and Yellowjackets for all I know, but my opinion is that San Augustine is over-rated and the third best team in that district. Not that that is a bad thing, considering all three of those teams are top 15 in the state in my opinion. I honestly hope San Augustine beats West Sabine and then loses to Alto so we get the Wolves in the playoffs. Anyone who thinks this is the same ole' Hull-Daisetta from years past that will lose in the first round by 40 is sadly mistaken. Ask Lovelady, Normangee, or Groveton how physical HD is, and they weren't even playing up to their full potential in those games. You guys from district 10 will be in for a heck of a suprise when you face HD.  Good luck to both teams friday night and Go Tigers!!

[move][size=24pt][color=red]HD NATION!!![/color][/size][/move]

[quote name="SAWolverine" post="1309104" timestamp="1351143180"]

West Sabine - 36

San Augustine - 29
[/quote]

[/quote]Good lord man, they guy made a comment and you go all "big man" on him talking down his team from behind your computer!  He stated his oppinion and did so without disrepecting anyone or team.  You could learn a thing or two from that!! 

[quote author=SAWolverine link=topic=105046.msg1309104#msg1309104 date=1351143180]

West Sabine - 36

San Augustine - 29
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Not trying to be ugly but be careful what you wish for!

The weather shows cooler temps and possible rain for Friday....  If so, how will that effect each team?  Fumbles could kill either team!!  Up until last week WS had been good at protecting the ball and as we all know a wet football is much harder to protect.

[quote name="JesseJames" post="1309256" timestamp="1351176639"]
[quote author=HDBobcats9 link=topic=105046.msg1309190#msg1309190 date=1351171185]

West Sabine - 36

San Augustine - 29
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Not trying to be ugly but be careful what you wish for!
[/quote]

The way I look at it, HD will have a tough draw regardless of who they get out of 10A-DI and we will be ready for whoever it is. Don't expect anyone to give HD credit and we know we're not intimidating anyone for that district. Respect isn't given away, it must be earned and that's what HD plans on doing. West Sabine is gonna give SA all they want and more, I promise you that.

West Sabine - 36

San Augustine - 29
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Imagine that butt whooping by Deweyville x 2.  You dont want SA...  Tell me this...why would I wanna ask either of those teams how HD is?  None of those teams are very good.....for crying out loud...Groveton got beat by SHELBYVILLE!!!

[quote name="STINGER" post="1309211" timestamp="1351173453"]

West Sabine - 36

San Augustine - 29
[/quote]

[/quote]Good lord man, they guy made a comment and you go all "big man" on him talking down his team from behind your computer!  He stated his oppinion and did so without disrepecting anyone or team.  You could learn a thing or two from that!!
[/quote]

Dont make me even start on you.  I'll tell him like it whether it is here or in person.  Go grow your stinger back....might be a while!

[quote name="STINGER" post="1309278" timestamp="1351177914"]
The weather shows cooler temps and possible rain for Friday....  If so, how will that effect each team?  Fumbles could kill either team!!  Up until last week WS had been good at protecting the ball and as we all know a wet football is much harder to protect.
[/quote]
It will definitely change things. I think it goes without saying that you won't see the ball in the air near as much! The game between WS and Hemphill I saw the Tigers throw quite a few deep balls. Those will definitely be harder to complete for both teams!

[quote name="JesseJames" post="1309441" timestamp="1351187749"]
[quote author=STINGER link=topic=105046.msg1309278#msg1309278 date=1351177914]
[/quote]
It will definitely change things. I think it goes without saying that you won't see the ball in the air near as much! The game between WS and Hemphill I saw the Tigers throw quite a few deep balls. Those will definitely be harder to complete for both teams!
[/quote]No doubt........  I'm ready for Friday night!!  Anybody cooking up there before the game??  Tell CB to bring some deer sausage!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• What the writer stated wrt crossover votes in the primary/runoff: "Covey and his supporters Paxton and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said Phelan only won because Democrats crossed over to vote in the Republican Primary for him. Paxton said Covey’s campaign identified “at least” 1,442 Democrats who voted early in Jefferson County in the primary runoff. Texas does not have party registration, but a voter’s primary voting history is public. The Covey campaign has not released its methodology behind its claim, but  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  by The Texan news website found that 9% of Republican voters in the March District 21 primary had voted in one of the previous four Democratic primaries. However, only 5% of that group had voted in all four previous Democratic primaries. What Phelan’s opponents did not mention is historically Democratic Jefferson County is undergoing a political transition towards the Republican party — the county judge switched his affiliation to the GOP in 2017 — so many residents have a mixed primary voting history. And Phelan’s allies in the House dismissed the idea that liberals swung the election. "I knocked on doors, hundreds and hundreds of doors, made calls for Dade,” Republican Rep. Jeff Leach, R-Plano, said on Mark Davis’ radio program Wednesday. “I did not speak to a single Democrat down here in HD21. Not a single one." "  
    • He's with it enough to do what he's told, beginning day 1 when he signed the order to revoke the Keystone Pipeline project.  But more recently, he's protecting the DOJ, as well as himself ...  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  
    • Most 75-80 year Olds have some type of cognitive impairment. If you are asking if Biden has dementia then my answer is no. That is a Republican talking point. If you all think he has dementia what type do you think he has?
    • A lot better showing from the Ags tonight!   Bring on Oregon 
  • Topics