Lamar mentioned as Sunbelt canidate

UNLV

[quote name="kingkat99" post="1310276" timestamp="1351264776"]
The "Houston Market" argument has a little to do with the fact that we have a satellite campus in The Woodlands and have a agreement with Lone Star College which is throughout Houston to accept there coursework.  Due to SH recent success we also have(although very brief) programming spots on two Houston Sports radio programs.  I personally dont think either school is ready for FBS.  Lamar from a competitive standpoint and SH from a facilities standpoint, so I can see why there is some resistance to eithe program.
[/quote]Don't drag Lamar down with Sam. If Sam ain't ready, then too bad. Lamar needs to get back to where it was before bad leadership.Even if we were winning at the FCS level, joining FBS will have us losing for a few season anyways.Maybe if we move up, we can hire your coach....LOL.

[quote name="UNLV" post="1310341" timestamp="1351269172"]
[quote author=kingkat99 link=topic=104710.msg1310276#msg1310276 date=1351264776]
The "Houston Market" argument has a little to do with the fact that we have a satellite campus in The Woodlands and have a agreement with Lone Star College which is throughout Houston to accept there coursework.  Due to SH recent success we also have(although very brief) programming spots on two Houston Sports radio programs.  I personally dont think either school is ready for FBS.  Lamar from a competitive standpoint and SH from a facilities standpoint, so I can see why there is some resistance to eithe program.
[/quote]Don't drag Lamar down with Sam. If Sam ain't ready, then too bad. Lamar needs to get back to where it was before bad leadership.Even if we were winning at the FCS level, joining FBS will have us losing for a few season anyways.Maybe if we move up, we can hire your coach....LOL.
[/quote]

Hiring our coach would be the best football decision your(or I guess I should say their since you arent really a cardinal) AD ever made.  Lets face it Woodard is NOT the answer to take the Cards to the next level.  Thats not "dragging" LU down thats a fact. 

[quote name="kingkat99" post="1310427" timestamp="1351274223"]
[quote author=UNLV link=topic=104710.msg1310341#msg1310341 date=1351269172]
[quote author=kingkat99 link=topic=104710.msg1310276#msg1310276 date=1351264776]
[/quote]

Hiring our coach would be the best football decision your(or I guess I should say their since you arent really a cardinal) AD ever made.  Lets face it Woodard is NOT the answer to take the Cards to the next level.  Thats not "dragging" LU down thats a fact.
[/quote]

Boy aint that the truth KingKat!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83