Kountze Lions and Newton Eagles "THE MAGIC 8 BALL SAYS.......?"

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EC Nana.........This week, (not next week),we would love to see Kountze win, but after seeing how amazing Newton is, I don't see it happening....but I wouldn't wish a BBB on any team.  It's one thing to lose & another to get hammered.......I guess Newton just had 2 years of revenge built up for EC because they haven't pounded any other team in the District like that so far....hope they got it out of their system.......good luck to all the teams....hope everyone ends the season healthy.  I am looking for EC to only have the 1 loss in District play.    WE support the Kountze cheerleaders & their stand for God!!!

[quote name="sport1971" post="1303790" timestamp="1350598861"]
25 hr. 41 mins until go time...I think our guys are ready. I am sure I am about to get a screen full of smack!
[/quote]

All traditions start somewhere. If Kountze is turning around, and from the looks of it they are, a fan buying in and being a believer is nothing to talk smack about. Kountze maybe needs more fans like you. Now there are always mountains to climb and Newton will come to Kountze as a mountain. I don't think Kountze will have enough to scale all the way to the top and win, but if they play hard, don't quit, and learn, who's to say it won't be the beginning of a winning tradition at Kountze in football, the same as it is in basketball. Keep supporting them and the coaches and let the good things continue. JMO.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder